Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I can't wait for the antenna to go on sale -- I will definitely purchase one. Just registered at the treoantenna.com.

Not to be nosey but Zoti, which program do you use for your launcher (and which skin) -- its very crisp and clean. I'd love to have it

TIA
    lol, Zoti, sorry to nit pick, but if you add up the cost of purchasing the Antenna and the Torx screwdriver, it's 5 cents cheaper than purchasing together... Sorry, I'm in finance and I always check...
    Either way, I'm very happy they're almost ready for sale and will be picking 1 up as soon as you get em... Registering right now.lol
  3.    #263  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue212 View Post
    I can't wait for the antenna to go on sale -- I will definitely purchase one. Just registered at the treoantenna.com.

Not to be nosey but Zoti, which program do you use for your launcher (and which skin) -- its very crisp and clean. I'd love to have it

TIA
    It's launcherX with grayhide theme and a bit of color modifications in the original palm os preferences and the skin itself (just played with the colors until I liked it).
  4.    #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub View Post
    lol, Zoti, sorry to nit pick, but if you add up the cost of purchasing the Antenna and the Torx screwdriver, it's 5 cents cheaper than purchasing together... Sorry, I'm in finance and I always check...
    Either way, I'm very happy they're almost ready for sale and will be picking 1 up as soon as you get em... Registering right now.lol
    As I said, we are still working on it so thank you for pointing it out.
  5.    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub View Post
    As I said, we are still working on it so thank you for pointing it out. I just fixed it. Please let me know if you see anything else.
    nice zoti! very nice product. Finally those of us NOT in singapore can be down.

Can't wait!
  7.    #267  
    Surprise update for those of you with Treo 700p/w.

In the process of preparing the prototype I had to cannibalize a few 650 antennas. So I ordered a new antenna off eBay to replace the one I destroyed. To my surprise I received an antenna which is a bit different. It is actually a Treo 700 antenna and it fits the 650 with no problems. It's almost identical.

This leads me to believe that my antennas will fit the 700 without any modifications. I will confirm this once I have the production antennas.
    Great news zoti! I'll keep my fingers crossed on the 700p compatibility.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was reading through the thread, and i noticed that you said the goal was to produce an antenna that was at least as strong as the palm original if not better. Would it be possible to make a super antenna for those of us that are ok with the length, but might like a reception boost? (I'll probably get a shortie anyway, just curious since almost all of the aftermarket "boosters" are crap)
  10.    #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    I was reading through the thread, and i noticed that you said the goal was to produce an antenna that was at least as strong as the palm original if not better. Would it be possible to make a super antenna for those of us that are ok with the length, but might like a reception boost? (I'll probably get a shortie anyway, just curious since almost all of the aftermarket "boosters" are crap)
    They are crap because the only way to actually get better reception is to make the antenna much larger (think car antennas for cellphones).
    Why is it there's a "what skin is that" post after I answered on the last freakin' page? Grr ...

I've registered. Will Paypal be accepted? I'm not sure if I want to use my credit card for this.

Having two colors is great, too. I might go for a grey one instead of another blue.
  12.    #272  
    There will be two payment options. PayPal and CC. CC will be proccessed through Authorize.net (invisible to the customer. You will be filling your CC number on TreoAntenna.com website) and protected wil SSL.

We won't be keeping your CC numbers anywhere. They get proccessed and that's it. It's a decision I made for security reasons.
    I would like to get some input from others that have used this before I purchase it. Has anyone purchased this yet?
    It's not available for sale yet.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    If they work for the 700p; I'm in zoti.
  16.    #276  
    I can promise all the Treo 700 owners that the day I have one of the production model antennas in my hand it will get tested with a Treo 700. As I said in a previous post, I'm almost certin it will fit and work with a Treo 700.

I actually have a Treo 700 antenna installed in my Treo 650 GSM right now. Works just like the original antenna.
    Count me in for the 700p antenna zoti...I think it looks great!!
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Actually..... my version 1 was a treo 700 OEM antenna. No difference except the shape. Slightly edged on one side.

Since Singapore do not have the 700 yet, I can't really test my antenna on one but I believe they should work the same.
    Dark Lord of the Sith...
    Fear is My Ally...

http://www.ppcsg.com
    http://www.spug.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddeath View Post
    Actually..... my version 1 was a treo 700 OEM antenna. No difference except the shape. Slightly edged on one side.

Since Singapore do not have the 700 yet, I can't really test my antenna on one but I believe they should work the same.

How much are you charging for your antenna? Just want to make a comparison to Zoti's. Plus, would you ship to the US?
    iPhone 8GB on T-Mo
    Initially, when I contacted DDeath, he wasn't shipping to the US, so I made him an offer, and he took it. He's sending me his version 3 model, which should arrive any day now. I'll let him discuss what he wants to charge other US customers, but now that he's done an international transaction, he's probably receptive to more business from the US.