1.    #1  
    hello all im new here I have a treo 700p with sprint and every so often when I get an incoming text message . My treo freezes I have read through many of the treads here and im starting to think that its a sprint problem . yes i have done a hard reset yes i did back up the folder and rename it . and i also replace it by taking it back to the store . Still having the same problem any suggestions?
    I love the treo 700p it is sooooooooo much better then the 650 . So to anyone thinking of getting it go for it . Its worth it
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    This appears to be a known issue (in the forums). Though apparently not acknowledged by Palm/Sprint yet.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I believe its a Sprint thing, it happends to me often...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    ok since i change bluetooths it has not happen again i now have a jabra 250
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card