1.    #1  
    I've looked around on here, and can't find anything that has a reference to this.. http://store.treocentral.com/content...65-66--249.htm .

I'm thinking of buying that because there are 2 games I really like. Buying them would be about the same as the card, and I'm assuming it's easier to use and will free up memory.

Does anyone have experience using this? I'd like to know your thoughts on it, before dropping $50.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    If you already have a card you can do the same thing by copying them to the card. Although this way you get a couple extra games. I say go for it!
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, I didn't even think to put programs on the card. I use PowerRUN, to do that, but it makes a shortcut so I can keep it under the games folder. I think it is less expensive, to buy that card. I was just wondering if this is the best way to go, buying something like that card.

And, does anyone know why I don't get email notifications when I get replies? I just happened to go through this site and see there was a reply. I get some of them, but not all.