1.    #1  
    Well, I recently picked up the app. But I have a few questions about it. So when I have ZLauncher running, everytime I press the quick Application button (Home button) on my keypad, why does it revert back to the normal menu? I then have to hit ZLauncher again to get it running again. Is there anyway to keep ZLauncher running even after I hit the Applications/Home button? Second, I'm running a certain skin for it however it doesn't show the service bars. I can hit an area on the screen with my stylus and it'll show me a signal quality popup but is there anyway to have my service bars appear there by default instead? I"ve looked in settings and haven't found a way to put it on there.

Any help is appreciated.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    To solve the problem with the home button go into the Treo Preferences>Personal>Buttons and asign zlauncher to the home button.

As far as the skin, it might be a problem with the skin you are using. Try a skin that is known to have a signal bar and see if it works.
  3.    #3  
    ^Thanks for the response. I went into Preferences > Personal > Buttons, however there is no option for the Home button. All it has is Phone, Calendar, and Messaging buttons, no option for the Home button. Am I missing something?

And yeah, I assume the skin doesn't have the signal bar image built into it. I'll try another skin which has one.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    You are correct. Try going into Zlauncher pref's and under the general tab check default launcher. Sorry about the confusion.
    also check the version of zlauncher you are using mine works fine. go to www.zztechs.com.also zlauncher has tool that allows you to add things to your tool bar and the signal is on of them. I'm on my treo right now .but when I get to my pc I can give you better instructions
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  6.    #6  
    Thanks lardawge. That solved the button problem. The program's new and I remember unchecking that option. Guess I did it to myself.

And thanks comedytreogirl, I think the skin I'm using doesn't have an image for the signal bar. It's on my top toolbar and when I try to add it on there, it does say it's already on there. There's just no image, guess I'll try another skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFuture
    Thanks lardawge. That solved the button problem. The program's new and I remember unchecking that option. Guess I did it to myself.

And thanks comedytreogirl, I think the skin I'm using doesn't have an image for the signal bar. It's on my top toolbar and when I try to add it on there, it does say it's already on there. There's just no image, guess I'll try another skin.
    If the skin does have it, then you may need to check to ensure you have enough room on the toolbar to display it. Sometimes if you don't have enough room it will be there but not displayed.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    If the skin does have it, then you may need to check to ensure you have enough room on the toolbar to display it. Sometimes if you don't have enough room it will be there but not displayed.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try testing it by taking something out and seeing if it pops up all of a sudden.

*EDIT* Tried it but still a no show. Guess trying a different skin is the only option.
    Last edited by SFuture; 06/19/2006 at 09:17 PM.
    Hate to **** in here, but I to can not get the Home button mapped to the new Zlauncher. I have Zlauncher set to Default Launcher but it the home button always takes me out of ZLauncher. I'm using Treoo700p (V).

edit : Install Beta version v542b4 home button works now.
    Last edited by scarng; 06/20/2006 at 11:29 AM.