1.    #1  
    Hey folks, I finally upgraded to the 700p! Just a little thank you to all of you, for so much info. Some minor things that weren't 100% on the 700, but I DID a search & got my answers. So SEARCH people!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    You got me all excited. I thought there was a new revision of 700p firmware already.

And what's this search thing that people keep talking about?

p.s.

congrats on your new 700p!!!!
    Last edited by 4spammers; 06/19/2006 at 02:05 PM.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Rev: did you get a pretty good deal to upgrade?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    You got me all excited. I thought there was a new <em>rev</em>ision of 700p firmware already.
    Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing! Need a cure for losing 5% battery life per hour while doing nothing
    5% per hour? Somethings wrong. Are you using Chatter?
    I am also getting a 700p. Do you think I should start a new thread too?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    I am also getting a 700p. Do you think I should start a new thread too?
    I did it when I got mine...express yourself.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Welcome to the (for now) elite 700p Club! Hey, wasn't there a similar name for a TV evangelical show? :-))

In another few months when everyone has "upgraded" to the 700p, we will all be commoners again!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I will stay noble...
    at&t iPhone3G
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, sorry for making everyone excited..I got a great deal, FREE..a fathers day gift from my family. Sorry for the new thread, as everyone was, I was just a little excited to share my news .
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCPA
    Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing! Need a cure for losing 5% battery life per hour while doing nothing
    Step up to a Seidio 2400 mah. I haven't looked back. I'm at 70% or greater at the end of the day, charging each night to keep 'er topped off.

I also turn off beam receive (I'll just enable it the two times I'll use it over the next year), have bluetooth hidden, screen at ~70%, and use SnapperMail instead of Chatter.

You too can change your into a

Oops. I just noticed your username...nevermind.
    Motorola Startac &rarr; Samsung SCH-8500 &rarr; SonyEricsson T608 &rarr; Treo 650 &rarr; Treo 700p