1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I have upgraded my Pocket Tunes to the Deluxe version and last week had no problem going to the shoutcast website clicking "Tune In" and having the pocket tunes play the stream.
    However, as of yeasterday it starts some kind of Kinoma player.
    How do I make Pocket Tunes be the default player for the streams.

Thanks.
    i would like to know too.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    does anybody's ptunes reset when they hit the menu button and z? Mine does that all the time.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I think it depends on the stream. My experience is pocket tunes will play the files it can, and Kinoma will handle the others.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by locolou
    does anybody's ptunes reset when they hit the menu button and z? Mine does that all the time.
    I don't have this issue. Perhaps you need to reinstall pocket tunes.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    My experience with streaming on the 700p is Kinoma handles all stream requests.

You can enter the actual URL of the stream you want into ptunes (this doesn't help me trying to listen to XM though.) Can't even paste the URL from minixm into Ptunes...