Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hi,
    1st post, owner of the Palm handheld saga since 1999, wating for my first Smartphone (700P) and found that on my list of software only Ultrasoft has a family package in which I will be paying a little less for the 2 codes that I need, mine and my wife's......

Any info on promos or similar offers, (I will have to buy 2 copies of each program anyway.....)

Backup Buddy
    Splash Id
    ListPro

Similar utilities with lower price or good offers.... Sugestions are welcome.

Gabriel Ruiz
    NVBackup is a great backup program, and it's free. I think it works on the 700p, too.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    NVBackup is a great backup program, and it's free. I think it works on the 700p, too.
    Thanks, heading to the developer's page to learn about it.........
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielMd
    Similar utilities with lower price or good offers.... Sugestions are welcome.
    Contact the developers, they might offer you discounts.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    skyny's suggestion is good