1.    #1  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=116091

How is this progressing? I am using Xpressmail "on the quiet" by running their re-director on my work desktop. I'd much rather use Outlook Web Access, which is offered officially by my workplace.

How is this coming along? What steps will I have to take (with Cingular or my Exchange administrator) to make this work?

Will Chatter work independent of the Contacts and Calendar on the Treo (I want those for my personal stuff .. and Chatter for my work stuff .. like Xpressmail works).

I hope I can point Chatter to the URL and port # and be all set...

Aloke
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Hi. You should try the "EX Bundle" in the downloads section of my site. There is a word document in the zip file that walks you through setup. Cingular still doesn't support push with OWA access, but it should be coming before long (we're working with them on it, but big companies move slowly).

marc
  3.    #3  
    Thank you.

Before I install ChatterEmail+ and Exchange Email Plugin.. could you please verify that this will play nice with my existing Versamail, Xpress Mail and my current Contacts/Calendar on my Treo 650?

In other words, the Chatter bundle uses it's own database files and coexists with these applications .. ?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I see on chattermail web page you can download a free trial of the ex bundle. Try it out, I would be curious to see how it works.