1.    #1  
    Hi... I just ordered my first treo from sprint, the new 700p, and it's due to arrive on monday. I currently use Entourage with a new intel imac and have zero interest in even opening up mail, ical, etc as Entrouage is a miracle program, to me.

What do I have to do in order to sync with Entourage?

I'm completely and wholly new to this. I'm assuming there's a way to sync all my contacts, emails and calendar appointments... as well as receive mobile emails like blackberry users which are, in turn, synched with Entourage when I get home... right?

Your help is greatly appreciated. I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Click here, download & install.

Nothing to it.
  3.    #3  
    Wow... i installed the software on my mac and... nothing. Restart, nothing. It doesn't work. I've reinstalled numerous times and, each time, the icon bobs in the dock for a few seconds... then nothing happens. When I check programs, it says that missing sync isn't responding and i have to force quit.

The company seems to offer woeful tech support -- 2 days by email??

Any ideas? I'm a little frustrated that things aren't working...

Thanks!
    Fly88, that is inaccurate information. Just install the Entourage conduit and you're set. You can find this conduit on your Office 2004 install CD, under shared apps, and it's FREE!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    Fly88, that is inaccurate information. Just install the Entourage conduit and you're set. You can find this conduit on your Office 2004 install CD, under shared apps, and it's FREE!

That is correct. Nevertheless, email and phone fields might not been sync correctly.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!