Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari
    So you did try a hard reset (where it asks for confirmation, etc...)?
    Had to do a hard reset twice. First time the phone couldn't find the network. Everything seems to be ok now ..... cept I lost all my NON backed up data!!! geez.

Ok ... off to read messages on how to back this gadget up, (all I'm REALLY interested in is Address Book-Mac, hope everything "matches" up) then off to buy a SD card!! lolol
    All,

Here is a link to a step by step method of recovering from a reset loop.

http://www.gotreosoftware.com/support/#_Toc135807426

VolumeCare 5.44 caused a problem like this so *everyone* should be running VolumeCare version 5.46 (download).

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    All,

Here is a link to a step by step method of recovering from a reset loop.

http://www.gotreosoftware.com/support/#_Toc135807426

VolumeCare 5.44 caused a problem like this so *everyone* should be running VolumeCare version 5.46 (download).

Jeff
    i have version 5.42 vc i had that crazy loop problem how should i get the new version should i update from the treo or should i download here? will my registration keys still work?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    i have version 5.42 vc i had that crazy loop problem how should i get the new version should i update from the treo or should i download here? will my registration keys still work?
    Absolutely your keys will continue to work after you upgrade.

Version 5.46 is a MUST INSTALL version for anyone that is on a 5.4x release of VolumeCare.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This same thing just happened to mine!!! I was on a call and then it just died. It did the same thing as described in the first post. I took it to sprint & they gave me a new 700p free of charge.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Funny enough, it just happened to me! I was trying to do a soft reset, then I just got stuck on the Access screen. Took it back to Sprint store and now I am stuck with this refurb one, may be I should go back to the store and cry on the floor.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12