1.    #1  
    I am looking for a headset for my 650, not necessarily a Bluetooth one, even wired is fine, but I need the best audio quality possible. I need to hear the caller loud and very very clear.
    I don't necessarily care a lot about the microphone, if it's average it's fine, but the earpiece must provide very good sound quality.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by florin
    I am looking for a headset for my 650, not necessarily a Bluetooth one, even wired is fine, but I need the best audio quality possible. I need to hear the caller loud and very very clear.
    I don't necessarily care a lot about the microphone, if it's average it's fine, but the earpiece must provide very good sound quality.

Any suggestions?
    I've used alot of them. Currently, I am using a Plantronics Voyager 510, and I have to say that it has the best incoming audio quality of any of the ones I have tried. The outgoing audio is good because of the boom mike. (Cardo Scala 500, Sony Ericsson 660, Sony Ericsson HBH-300, and Jabra BT-800.) The 510 would be perfect, except I think it takes about a second longer to pick up an incoming call than I would prefer. I finally stopped using my HBH-300 with a jabra eargel because there were times that I just couldn't hear calls well enough, like my soft-spoken secretary's voice. I ahve used the HBH-300 the longest, and it is absolutely wonderful in an office or home enviroment where you don't have ambient noise to compete with the call's sound. If you're in a car, though, even a quiet one like my 02 Acura RL, the sound on a call where someone has a soft-spoken voice jsut isn't good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by florin

Any suggestions?
    I re-read my post, and realized that you were willing to go with a wired headset. My post was about Bluetooth. Wired quality is much better, just more cumbersome. I think the consensus on best quality would be "the Boom" (see Treo central review from 6/21/06). I've also used a Plantronics wired and have been very happy, both with the quality and the manner in which it gently clipped on to my ear lobe.