1.    #1  
    My handheld buttons do not launch the phone. Both my send and phone button are not properly assigned. The zlauncher update 5.43 beta resolved my home button issue. But Agendus mis-assigned the phone, send, and datebook buttons. I did not see how to fix the situation in the Agendus preferences. The SMS message button brings me in the SMS application as expected.

I tried Ludusp and had some minor success, yet was not able to lanuch the SMS module. Basically, I could not find or determine the SMS module name. Please let me know if you have resolve the standard button with both zLauncher and Agendus loaded on your 700p. Thanks.
    Last edited by neville310; 06/17/2006 at 01:16 PM.
    in regards to sms app or "module" it's called messaging.

best.
    Quote Originally Posted by neville310
    Please let me know if you have resolve the standard button with both zLauncher and Agendus loaded on your 700p. Thanks.
    I use both zLauncher and Agendus. LudusP worked as advertised for me.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    That Agendus problem is a bug with 10.x The 11 beta doesn't have that issue. Unfortunately, the only way I was able to get the phone button back is to do a hard reset, rename the Backup folder, and start installing apps from the beginning. It's a major PITA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    That Agendus problem is a bug with 10.x The 11 beta doesn't have that issue. Unfortunately, the only way I was able to get the phone button back is to do a hard reset, rename the Backup folder, and start installing apps from the beginning. It's a major PITA.
    Anybody else think it was kind of funny, when everybody started getting their p's and had that problem, when they went to Iambic's forum, Iambic's suggestion was to get LudusP?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  6.    #6  
    I am currently using Ludus to reassign the handheld buttons. Itís a nifty utility that may hold me over until developers update their applications for the 700p. The messaging SMS app is called Nexter by the way. I had to select every application one by one until I found it.