View Poll Results: what sprint tv pack do you have?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • access plan

11 19.30%
  • plus plan

13 22.81%
  • ultimate plan

29 50.88%
  • live plan

2 3.51%
  • mobi tv

2 3.51%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    About the only thing on the Ultimate Pack (Sprint TV Channel 50) that Iíve enjoyed at all are the classic Cartoons like **** Tracy and Felix the Cat that I watched many years ago during my childhood in the mid 60s.

I had higher hopes for the comedy snippets, but they tend to suck as well and I'd rather drill a very large hole through my head than watch FOX news snippets.

Anyone notice how red-oriented the news stuff is on SprintTV? Where's CNN?

Write to me if want to see a comparison review between Sprint and Mobi.

Cheers,

Xi
    Xious Sonenberg
    Treocentral Staff Writer
    President, Design By XS, Inc.
    http://www.designbyxs.com

See my TC writings here!

~Hallowed are the Ori!~
    some of the cartoons on the free zootv website stream are descent
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmeister
    Signed up for the Ultimate Pack and was given the first month free. Canceled after 1 day (despite having a month free), because the selection was underwhelming and the reception horrendous. Big dissapointment!
    I may do the same - I was underwhelmed. OnDemand, on the other hand, is very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levyesq
    I haven't specifically checked CNBC, but I will tomorrow. The delay is usually about 90 seconds to three minutes. While you can read some text on news stations on the small screen, don't expect to read CNBC's stock ticker. Screenshot doesn't take pictures of moving pictures, but since MobiTV stalls regularly, maybe I can post a screenshot.
    Sprint TV times out with a silent message every five minutes. MobiTV times out with a small scroll bar every twenty minutes, but it vibrates (across my desk), so you don't have to be looking at the screen to catch it and press a key to continue streaming. MobiTV's reception and screen size is larger than Sprint TV, but it tends to stop to buffer, even on EvDo, and sometimes stalls and the program needs to be restarted. I still enjoy having it playing in the background, even with the fits and starts.
    Thank you very much. That's useful information - I'll just stick to my XM radio at work for listening to CNBC. Plus, I can record shows to listen to on the way home more carefully (I love Larry Kudlow's guests).
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
    Out of curiosity (I don't see myself using the phone/tv feature much), how do you know what channels you get free? Just by those that don't prompt for a price? I've got the vision pack that is 25bux for the unlimited stuff, but retentions gave me about 15bux off of that/month, so I don't know if that helps. Thanks!

Rey :)
    FYI, CNBC had a 105 second delay. Can't get screenshots off of MobiTv.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Does any have a "live" subscription? If so, what do you get that is LIVE?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12