1.    #1  
    Anybody have any luck purchasing movie tickets using Blazer OR Xiino on a 700p? Both sites either (a) timed out, or (b) just didn't work at all using both web apps. Both browsers appear to have severe problems dealing with encrypted shopping cart sites. Just wondered if these two particular sites had worked for any other 700p users? Fandango is especially puzzling for me, as it's listed on Palm's mobile web homepage, but didn't work, either.
    I have the same question... becasue I DO NOT belive in giving ON DEMAND a Buck fitty for each ticket I purchase....!

-CK
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeanstarr
    Anybody have any luck purchasing movie tickets using Blazer OR Xiino on a 700p? Both sites either (a) timed out, or (b) just didn't work at all using both web apps. Both browsers appear to have severe problems dealing with encrypted shopping cart sites. Just wondered if these two particular sites had worked for any other 700p users? Fandango is especially puzzling for me, as it's listed on Palm's mobile web homepage, but didn't work, either.
    How far along did you get before it timed out? I tried it, but since I didn't actually want tickets, I stopped after choosing theater,movie,time, #of tix, and put in my account id and password. After that it asked for cc number and I stopped. This was on the fandango link from the sprint menu. The regular fandango.com site did not play well with Blazer.
    Fandango Worked fine I just ordered 3 tickets for the Superman Imax 3-d in denver. No issues at all. I used the link on the default website from palm in blazer.
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
  5.    #5  
    Interesting. I wonder if there's some kind of cache problem with the browser. I got to the point where I was going to sign in to make the final purchase, and it froze the Treo. I would have thought that it was Blazer, but Xiino does the same thing. On another note, Superman Imax? : sigh : Sounds cool...which naturally means we won't have it in BOrelando, Florida.