1.    #1  
    Sorry but I searched the archives and couldn't find an answer.

I get e-mailed larger .wav files and want to play them, they won't play as attachments and I've tried playing them through Sound Management as well as ptunes after saving them to my card.

Any suggestions or software that would just allow me to play them from the original e-mail?

Thanks!
    the only opening I can find is Mvoicemail. It works great but you have to pay for it
    TCPMP ? I did not check, but maybe...
    - Jeeman
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I was sure there would be a software fix or something I was missing. I tried TCPMP but would consider Mvoicemail if it would actually play without all the messing around... it should just play when you tap on the attachment! But, then again, that would be too easy.

Thanks for the help.
    oncce you get it set its not too bad. I dont get why this is missing. WM 5.0 has this right out of the box. Plus I dont know why I have to pay for voice dialing when $50 nokia phones comes with that feature free
    See the following link:

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...light=wav+file

This works on my 650. Don't have 700p yet.

Let us know if it works for you?

Thanx, FastFrank
    FastFrank
    You have pocket tunes, install the wav plugin.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I think the problem here is that even with the wav plugin, Pocket Tunes doesn't play all types of .wav files. According to their support, they can't play compressed .wav files. I use chatter to get to my Exchange email and our voicemail system delivers voice messages as .wav email attachments. I asked the Pocket Tunes folks why I couldn't play these messages and they said it was because most Unity Messaging systems like this used some form of .wav compression and that they didn't know of any app for the Palm OS that could play these files. The did mention that they were working to include this capability in a future release of pTunes.

I have since found mVoiceMail from Motion Apps and it plays these messages without problem. It costs money, but we're gadget addicts aren't we!!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Is mVoiceMail the same as mVoice?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scarng
    Is mVoiceMail the same as mVoice?
    Nope, these are two different products made by the same developer. mVoice does normal and phone recordings.

mVoice Info
    mVoiceMail Info
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}