1.    #1  
    Does anybody have this headset and not experience constant unpairing? I pair the two, and they are literally touching each other, but within a few minutes they will be unpaired again. If I soft reset the phone, it will be back, or I can repair them. Either option takes at least 30 seconds to a minute to complete, and requires pulling over to the side of the road.

Is there any BT headset out there that doesn't suck when used with the 700p?
    Just returned mine.

Have tried 3 diff Brands: Moto H700, Plntnics 640, and my orig Scala - 500. NONE work without
    disconnecting. Obviously a Palm firmware problem......surprise surprise. Guessb we'll have to wait for the 1st upgrade
  3.    #3  
    What are the chances of that getting fixed? I skipped the 650, so I've never had Bluetooth...not that I really have it now with the way it's implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALooneyGuy
    Does anybody have this headset and not experience constant unpairing? I pair the two, and they are literally touching each other, but within a few minutes they will be unpaired again. If I soft reset the phone, it will be back, or I can repair them. Either option takes at least 30 seconds to a minute to complete, and requires pulling over to the side of the road.

Is there any BT headset out there that doesn't suck when used with the 700p?
    I haven't had a single problem with my Plantronics 640.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by arimanius
    I haven't had a single problem with my Plantronics 640.
    You've gotta be kidding me! LOL - mine just unpaired again as I was typing this. Now it has "repaired" itself. Something is definitely rotten here. And now it's unpaired again. This is all in a 2 minute period of time.
    I have the same issue. Although not as frequent disconnects anymore since I changed the BT preference to "visible". It's not a permanent fix but the disconnect is not as frequent. Atleast every 2 hours or so. Sometime it will be paired for a good 5 hours.
    I am beginning to believe, and as soon as I find my Scala 500, I will try to prove the problems most of us are expierencing with Bluetooth disconnect has to do with a 3rd party software. I am going to start with a Hard reset, pair my Scala 500 and then slowly add back my 3rd party software.

Hopefully I can start reporting results tomorrow....wish me luck
    no problem with mine in fact it seems to behave much better on my 700p than my 650.
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    I am beginning to believe, and as soon as I find my Scala 500, I will try to prove the problems most of us are expierencing with Bluetooth disconnect has to do with a 3rd party software. I am going to start with a Hard reset, pair my Scala 500 and then slowly add back my 3rd party software.

Hopefully I can start reporting results tomorrow....wish me luck
    I've been wondering about that too. Good luck! What 3rd party apps do you have? Maybe I can help narrow it down by comparing your setup to mine.