1.    #1  
    I am tired of getting crashes. I thought it would be nice to have a forum where people can post where they are getting their crashes. That way developers/companies can check here to find where crashes are occurring.

To get to your last error, dial ##377# and it will show you what caused your last crash.

Please search this thread for a duplicate error before posting yours.
    Last edited by BabelFish; 06/16/2006 at 01:48 PM.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  2.    #2  
    Application: "Applications"
    Error: DataMgr.c, Line:8674, DmWrite; DmWriteCheck failed with Err(0x0213)
  3.    #3  
    Application: "Web"
    Error: StringMgr.c, Line:68, NULL string passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    Ditto... I've gotten that error with both Chatter and Phone as the "Application:".
    I have gotten that error with Chatter many times (15?). In fact, I can reproduce it on my 700: Go to Chatter. View a message containing html in Blazer. Then I simply press the "envelope" button which is linked to Chatter and it resets every time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    I have gotten that error with Chatter many times (15?). In fact, I can reproduce it on my 700: Go to Chatter. View a message containing html in Blazer. Then I simply press the "envelope" button which is linked to Chatter and it resets every time.
    I hope you've gone over to the Chatteremail forum and posted that for Marc to see?
    While running Biz Conn: PalmOSField.c, Line:4601, Field Object overlocked
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartr
    I hope you've gone over to the Chatteremail forum and posted that for Marc to see?
    Yeah...Marc can't reproduce the *&%$ thing...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    To get to your last error, dial ##377# and it will show you what caused your last crash.
    Does this work for the 600 as well? I am trying to troble shoot why my CFO who has a 700p is getting random resets. I only have a 600... :-(
    A reset was caused on d-m-YY at HH:MM while running "ScrBtnVFS": Fatal Exception

A reset was caused on d-m-YY at HH:MM while running "3XCom": VFSDBCache.c, Line:5442, cached uniqueIDSeed not same as file value

A reset was caused on d-m-YY at HH:MM while running "ScrBtnVFS": MemoryMgr.c Line:3877, Invalid chunk ptr

A reset was caused on d-m-YY at HH:MM while running "Phone": Fatal Exception

A reset was caused on d-m-YY at HH:MM while running "Profiles": Fatal Exception
    Last edited by GreenHex; 08/07/2006 at 09:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGraves
    Does this work for the 600 as well? I am trying to troble shoot why my CFO who has a 700p is getting random resets. I only have a 600... :-(
    Not sure about the 600 but on the 700p it must be dialed from the standard Phone Application. TAKEphONE will not work.
    Here's a new strange one for ya:

"A crash occurred on 7/30/06 at 3:02pm while running "TreoSMS Stub": Z:\dev\Applications\Nexter\2.0A\MessageStoreLib\Src\MessageStore.c, Line: 1310, MessageStoreOpenIte"

I don't have anything out the ordinary on my Treo... it's mostly vanilla.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    A reset was caused on mm/dd/yy at 00:00 am/pm while running "wavPlugin": FatalException
    http://www.verizonwirelessusers.com
    I've got another. It's only my 2nd or 3rd crash since getting the phone in June:

A crash occurred on 8/8/06 at 6:03 am while running "BtDunMgrLib":
    Fatal Exception

Also, my battery was drained completely to 0%. My Treo was just sitting in its case waiting for me this morning. Not charging, not doing anything with DUN.

<sigh>
    A crash occurred on 8/2/06 at 5:59 pm while running "Zap!2016":
    Fatal Exception
    FWIW, I was having major problems with crashes until I did the following:

1) Hard Reset
    2) Uninstalled, then Reinstalled Palm Desktop
    3) Did NOT restore anything
    4) Did NOT set up VersaMail
    5) Did NOT install ZLauncher
    6) Did NOT install Java

I do not have crashes anymore! Were my problems caused by VersaMail? ZLauncher? Java? I do not know. At some point I will get brave (or stupid) and try each again.

Good Luck