Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    i emailed and called bb and they have no idea...

anyone remember how long after 650 was released or the 700w was released that bestbuy started to carry them?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Don't expect to see it soon. I heard that units won't be rolling in @ CompUSA until during Q3 or after.
    I happen to know that the 700p is already in the CompUSA internal store inventory system but doesn't seem to actually be in the stores yet...
    I have never even seen the 650 in a best buy.
    [RANT MODE ON]

Besides, why would you want to shop in that piece of s*!t store anyway, with their moronically uneducated saleshelp and their most unfriendly return policy not to mention that with exceedingly rare frequency, their prices are not even close to being a "best buy"?

[RANT MODE OFF]
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I saw the Sprint Treo 700p being advertised in my local paper (San Diego) for $499 at Fry's. (I know it's not Best Buy.)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    ^

$499 w/ or w/out contract?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    [RANT MODE ON]

Besides, why would you want to shop in that piece of s*!t store anyway, with their moronically uneducated saleshelp and their most unfriendly return policy not to mention that with exceedingly rare frequency, their prices are not even close to being a "best buy"?

[RANT MODE OFF]
    bought a palm tx a year ago with the warranty... the power button doesnt work... so annoying... cant do a hard reset... but its still usable...

so i want to return it for credit... what else can i do with bb credit
    I've never seen any treo at a best buy, so I would not expect to see the 700p either.
    Quote Originally Posted by toadtooler
    I've never seen any treo at a best buy, so I would not expect to see the 700p either.
    The one closest to me in Columbia, SC has had 650's forever.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    when the 650 came out i asked BB and they said it was to expensive for them to carry. They didn't get the sales to support it or someting like that also. They have never carried the 650 so i doubt they will carry the 700p atleast in my area.
    BB will not carry the 700p...
    at&t iPhone3G
    If it helps, we're supposed to get it at the 'shack in July, so...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Best Buy (at least a fair number of them) do carry Treo's. As an employee I purchased both my 600 there and my 650. Now that I"m not an employee I'm hoping that I can get a warranty exchange for the new treo...we'll see. In any case I have a friend checking the internal system every once in awhile for news but nothing yet. I suspect (based on past patterns) that the phone will take about three months to start trickling in to some best buys.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I bought a Treo 600 from Bestbuy in May 04. I have never seen a Treo 650 in their stores. Which is bad since they were going to offer me a free upgrade. Good thing I just took a refund.
    Since it's a regional thing (some of us have seen them and others haven't), I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard for a store that doesn't carry them to get them from one that does if you ask.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher