1.    #1  
    Ok I really am going crazy. I have tried everything and when launching and playing a few games (specifically Seven Seas, Spy Hunter, and Mummy Maze) on my Treo 700p I am unable to exit them.
    How exactly am I supposed to close a Palm program? Is there some special trick I'm missing or are these games just not compatible with my phone?

Any help would be most appreciated.
    Since the inception of Palm, there has never been a need to close anything. Just hit the Home button, and the program "closes". Palm is designed to have all installed programs "running" at all times; you never really exit or stop a program, you just switch to a different one.

Edit: Ooops... I see, these games are trapping the Home button. I've always just held the side button (which brings up my camera), then hit home.
    Last edited by amtatar; 06/16/2006 at 01:48 PM.
    Bring up the menu and then you can hit the Home button or any other application button.
    "I want my 2 dollars!"
    - Better Off Dead -
  4.    #4  
    Thx Amtatar your camera button method works perfect! Still I don't know why those games are doing that.

Oh and quispus I tried your suggestion but it didn't work, at least with the game Mazera. Either way thx for your response.

My first post on this forum and already I can tell its got some good peeps.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Option-Home
    I second the Option-Home trick. Hasn't failed me yet.....except when I'm using LJP to emulate Super Mario Bros. or something. Then it crashes!
  7.    #7  
    hey itchi23 how does LJP run? Does it emulate sound and run quickly? I would love to know where you picked up the program.