Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    What did they do to put you in a factory shipping of the phone mode. I am just curious as to how they did that?
    Post number 7 answers your question.

A hard reset clears data and all add on apps but does not clear the MSID or your phone number. Post 7 explains what they did which cleared everything and set the phone back to factory settings, before any programming.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    It looked like there was no answer for this problem so I called Sprint. I figured if Palm would let me hold for 3 hours I did not want them to have my money.

After much work, I ordered a 700p from Sprint Retention (Angela, she's somewhere in florida). Here's what I gat:

-700 p for 350
    -20% off my bill every month for duration of my stay at Sprint
    -Nights and weekends beginning at 7pm instead of 9pm
    -kept my exact same plan 100.00 for 2000 anytime minutes, unlimited data, unlimited texting, unlimited everything basically

Both of Palm's phones will go back with a nasty note as they will not get to keep my 549.00 dollars.

Of course, here's hoping the hang up issue is resolved with the new phone
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Mine worked for a few days. Now it won't turn on. I get the "bringgg" when I answer yes to turn it on, but it doesn't. Excurciating support. I just spent 40 to have shieldzone put an invisibile shield. Palm is willing to help. And I will put the invisible shield on again.
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.
    A friend of mine had this problem. Phone was swapped for a new one and that fixed it.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12