1.    #1  
    is there some program that will let me create different beats with different tempos on palm os? I thought there was something like this??
    You could try Bhajis Loops. You can use this to creates full songs, as well as beats.
    http://www.chocopoolp.com/
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Yes. I've used Microbe (from the same programmer). When I connected my Palm T3 to my home theater system, it sounded REAL good!
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    I can't tell you how many times I've used Microbe in a situation where I wanted to sketch out a quick beat or idea. I registered Microbe and it's really useful.
    I haven't used Bhajis too much, just because I use a desktop to compose my main work. As a sketchpad, though, Microbe is phenominal.
    Is there anything that Microbe does that Bhajis Loops doesn't? Or is it just a bit easier to make beats?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)