Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    I think I found how to upload
    Attached Files Attached Files
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    The above fonts look great in Blazer and Opera Mini
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irabren
    Has anyone noticed a slight slowdown of blazer and opera mini with font smoother and YAMH installed ? I have.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by irabren
    I think I found how to upload
    Thanks irabren, could you post some smaller sizes?
    smaller fonts
    Do you have smaller font size of verdana? It does look nice but the 11pt is very large. Maybe 8 or 9?

Thanks
    I don't have smaller for verdana.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyprexa
    Do you have smaller font size of verdana? It does look nice but the 11pt is very large. Maybe 8 or 9?

Thanks
    <3
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    <verdana fonts 8pt. and 9pt.>
    These fonts seem very good, but could somone (FuManChuu? ) post the 10 points. These would seem perfect to me. Then my collection would be complete.

Thanks!
    pffffffffft.
    you give em an inch...
    you give em an inch...
    ......they wanna mile......thanks for the extra fonts.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    with the exception of the first post, I have yet to hear anyone say that the web experience is "significantly" faster (what I care about most)with all the fonts changed... that's probably because the speed change is slight to negligible... I thought I would check just to be sure. (sorry if this was asked before, I read most of the posts but didn't see any anecdotal speed comparisions...)
    What?
  15.    #155  
    I figured out why I thought it was faster. (It's about the same.. I timed it later)

When a web page is loading, scrolling doesn't work very well. With smaller fonts there is more text on screen. Thus, I can actually start reading sooner than I could with the larger fonts.

(I know what I am meaning to say, I'm just a little tired)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    I figured out why I thought it was faster. (It's about the same.. I timed it later)

When a web page is loading, scrolling doesn't work very well. With smaller fonts there is more text on screen. Thus, I can actually start reading sooner than I could with the larger fonts.

(I know what I am meaning to say, I'm just a little tired)
    Hes right... that, and with smaller fonts, blazer is just more functional, you can use more sites, be more fluid, its a better experience
    you give em an inch...
    Thanks FuManChuu!
  18.    #158  
    I just summarized the thread in the first post. Added a link to EricJ's excellent step by step howto, as well as links to the fonts posted in this thread. Let me know if I should add anything to the thread summary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    I just summarized the thread in the first post. Added a link to EricJ's excellent step by step howto, as well as links to the fonts posted in this thread. Let me know if I should add anything to the thread summary.
    Very conveniently packaged now, in case we need to get back to things or for new people to the thread. Thanks Brandorr!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Could anyone please tell me where I get the Jave for my 700P?
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast