1.    #1  
    Are there any good websites which either link or provide URL's for streaming video content that will play on the current Kinoma plug-in within Blazer on the 700P. I would be interested in news broadcasts, tv shows, short movies etc. Since most video is for Windows Media or Realplayer we appear to be somewhat limited in what we can actually stream and view.

Anyone have any idea of when Kinoma player or the Blazer plug-in will support more video formats? This is the only area where I wish I had gone with the 700W. But hopefully I can have my cake and eat it also with the 700P and streaming video.

Thanks

Marv
    I think we are basically SOL. The kinoma/blazer combination seems too slow to stream much internet video. I've tried using the Orb website with links to internet TV/Video sites and most didn't connect, were of an unsupported video type or simply showed "insufficent bandwidth". I'm not happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    I think we are basically SOL. The kinoma/blazer combination seems too slow to stream much internet video. I've tried using the Orb website with links to internet TV/Video sites and most didn't connect, were of an unsupported video type or simply showed "insufficent bandwidth". I'm not happy.
    I never expecting my poor little Treo to handle the same kind of streaming video as my desktop PC.

Maybe some day, all those sites with cool videos will stop assuming we're always at home or work glued in front of our PCs. And serve up video in standard formats and at resolutions and bitrates more appropriate to mobile devices!