Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    After I did a hard reset on my Treo and synced my contacts again a lot of the people that call me show up as unknown caller. There are some contacts that shows their name when they call. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how I could fix this problem. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xgh05tx
    After I did a hard reset on my Treo and synced my contacts again a lot of the people that call me show up as unknown caller. There are some contacts that shows their name when they call. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how I could fix this problem. Thanks in advance.
    Remove Ringo and the problem will stop.
    Sprint Treo 650 -->Treo 700p --> Treo 755p Burgundy --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I was using ringo pro before I hard reset my phone and it was working perfectly fine, but then again it might have been a different version from the current one I'm using now. Is there another program that can have mp3s as ringers? Thanks for your help Igor
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Uninstall any version of ringo that your using now. Test the phone to make sure it works.

After you see that everything is normal, install this version of ringo here: http://electricpocket.com/ringo_ep_installer.prc

Everything should work normally now. I found that the Unkown caller bug only comes up if you upgrade from a prior version instead of freshly installing the new version.

Enjoy.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor911
    Uninstall any version of ringo that your using now. Test the phone to make sure it works.

After you see that everything is normal, install this version of ringo here: http://electricpocket.com/ringo_ep_installer.prc

Everything should work normally now. I found that the Unkown caller bug only comes up if you upgrade from a prior version instead of freshly installing the new version.

Enjoy.
    Ding
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Remove Ringo and the problem will stop.
    I am having thesame problem but do not have ringo installed ( unless that is in rom somewhere and i just cant find it)

Your advice please

Thank you
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Ding
    Dong

Enjoy.
    When using Ringo, should I be able to add ring tones to individuals in my contacts, or do I have to manually add each contact into Ringo?

Thanks in advance,
    Bryan