Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I know this is probably an extremely stupid question, but I want to make sure I don't end up with some $500 phone bill.

I have been doing a lot of research on Mundu, Verichat, Agile Messenger and all of the other popular IM programs that are available for the Treo 650.

My question is, do all of these programs run off SMS messaging or do they all run off the Data/Web plan I'd be purchasing? I will have an unlimited data plan, but won't have unlimited SMS, so I want to make sure I don't start using the wrong program.

Thanks for all the help.

-Noobie
    They run off your data connection although i think you can set verichat to sometimes run off your sms, but not 100% as i dont use the app. But agile, mundu, verichat (if that setting is unticked which it is by default) etc all use your data connection
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    If your going to be using a 700p and verichat i would suggest you have a quick read through this thread to find out the current stage of compatability with the new POS treo.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=116189
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR