1.    #1  
    Hi,

I would image a large percentage of the users here with Goodlink also frequently have to dial into conference bridges where you are given a 7 digit code as the pass code. Unfortunatley after I dial the bridge number the Treo goes to the phone application and I can't see the 7 digit code anymore, switching back to the Goodlink application, the dial pad no longer goes to the phone application so I can't dial in the code from the Goodlink application either. If I click on the passcode, it ends up trying to conference in the passcode as a phone number rather than sending it to the conference bridge. Any ideas on a possible solution other than writing the passcode on my hand? =P

Thanks,
    Jesse
    This is one thing that I really miss about BlackBerry. When I did this on my old blackberry, I'd get a prompt asking me if I wanted to dial the extra digits. Press yes, and it would dial for you.

This would be a fantastic feature if it could be added to future releases.
    YES!!!! This is a much better feature on the blackberry, and sorely missed here.
    BC
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    You can set this up if you just have a few conference codes using your phone favorites.

Goodlink doesn't support this, but neither does Palm's native contacts app. You need to use favorites
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!