Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bonron, are you available, now this is funny hahahah

P.S. and your comment was funny too.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Ugh. I can do it easy on the 650. But on the 700p if I do it in the same place I just hit the "Tips" button and can't get the egg. Help!
    Got it! Woohoo!
    Behold!

http://66.159.227.6/egg.bmp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    clipcarl: How do you have the pretty gradient buttons?
    Quote Originally Posted by amtatar
    clipcarl: How do you have the pretty gradient buttons?
    You can use either PalmRevolt or SkinUI to make your buttons, scrollbars and other widgets look nice. Fontsmoother gives the antialiased fonts.
    Speaking of stupid, can you still pull up that special inchworm?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    poopsie, I don't drink that's why I didn't see the point I guess
    Dude go do some crack and chill out
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    You can use either PalmRevolt or SkinUI to make your buttons, scrollbars and other widgets look nice. Fontsmoother gives the antialiased fonts.
    Sorry.. A little off topic.. but I just downloaded PalmRevolt and MAN.. that is nice!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    Do you know where I can find the FontSmoother prc? All I can find is the exe file.
    Unf, i just got the taxi, right after a hotsync plugged into the cradle for the first time ever.... now how do i turn it off :>
    Just showed up. I love this thing
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Before i turn it on, can you turn it off. I don't want it to lock up my 700p while watchin a movie b/c i wanted to see a taxi drive across the screen. If it doesn't affect anything that i'm doing, ever, I would be interested in seeing it.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    while i had no problems getting this to work on the 600 & 650, i can't get it to work on the 700,not that big of a deal but still curious as to why?
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    I was watchin a movie in TCPMP and it drove across the screen
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    The taxi drives across my screen usually in chatter. It's happened 5 times already.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Assuming it works the same as the 650, you can deactivate it by drawing a clockwise ciecle on the Easter Egg - exactly the opposite as activating it.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12