1.    #1  
    After three weeks of everyday use of my Stowaway keyboard and WordSmith there are some features that I really need to have before I decide to move to better word editor.

1. Tabs: it is a must and I think it is time to see it in action. But not only a 5 space tab but an intelligent tab that remembers previous tabs so it doesn't go back to the beginning of the line.

2. Numbers and bullets: Very important when taking notes. It is really a pain in WordSmith because one has to keep pressing the space bar to make paragraphs align with the previous ones. This is the format I want to see:

1. blab bla bla bla bla bal bla..............
    bla bla bla bla lba bla bla.........
    2. bli bli bli bliblibllll............
    bli lbi bli..........

3. Auto Save or Save: Sometimes when I am writing a long document I want to make sure that whatever I'm writing is being save. In case of a soft reset I don't want to lose my info. Therefore, an auto save setup should be implemented Something like every 1 or 2 minutes. A save shortcut would be also nice. Not a "Save us" because it wastes time and also it is redundant.

4. Boxes, circles and rectangles: It is very useful for drawing charts or relations from one group to another. That is something that keeps me bothering during lecture. I have to use a notepad to draw this geometric things.

5. File Management: I would like to see an option in the WordSmith Desktop software that organizes documents according to the folders created on the PDA. It is really a mess to see all documents listed in one place. We need something similar to the Palm Memo desktop.

I hope we get most of these features soon.

Al
    yeah! I like double space support too!
    Have A Good Day!
    I Love My Prism!
    PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING! PRINTING!

-miradu2000
    Acajigas --- ditto on all of your points .. As far as the WordSmith desktop, I think it would be ideal to have the conduit throw each category in its own folder ..

Tabs are definitely needed and I believe they have said they are working on this for a release before 1.2 (Which I guess is the next major release?)

Numbering & Bullets would also be extremely helpful -- it would be fantastic if after a bullet or numbered item, it would indent the text that goes along with the item automatically -- keep everything looking nice..

Saving -- oh yes. I made the mistake of keeping the doc I was editing active then try a hotsync (the Visor had a fatal error and loss my doc..) now I find myself hitting done, then reloading the doc to make sure it saves...

Joe
    I agree with printing so much. It weould be awesome to print directly from WS. I e-mail bluenomad and below is the message.

Hello David,

Thanks for your message. We are working with a few printer vendors to see if
    they can add rich text printing.

The next release should allow you to export to the "Doc" format, so you'll
    be able to at least print regular docs with products such as PrintBoy.

Thanks,

Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    support@bluenomad.com

------------------------------------------------------------> On 31-Jan-2001 22:13:51, David writes:
    > I got my Visor Deluxe a few days ago and immediatly installed Word Smith
    > which I absolubtly love! One feature that would be nice is to be able to
    > beam documents to a printer via info red. There are numerus pieces of
    > software that have been developed but none of them will interface with
    Word
    > Smith which really is dissapointing. Please consider allowing a new
    version
    > of your awesome software to allow me to print to HP Laserjets via IR. If
    > you want to contact me feel free.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > David
    Greetings,

I wouldn't call myself a Wordsmith power user by any means, so I wonder if you could answer a question for me:

Currently I'm using version 1.0a, and I'm running into a copy-and-paste problem. If I highlight several lines of text in my Prism, select Copy, tap on the new destination and select Paste, only the first line will get pasted into the destination. Am I doing something stupid here? In every other application on earth, everything highlighted will get copied and pasted into the new destination.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
    -cnegrad
    "Jazz is an art in which the risks
    are great, the rewards subtle."
    -Don Grolnick
    Originally posted by cnegrad
    Currently I'm using version 1.0a, and I'm running into a copy-and-paste problem. If I highlight several lines of text in my Prism, select Copy, tap on the new destination and select Paste, only the first line will get pasted into the destination.
    Try getting 1.0D .. I had this same issue (though I thought it was with a beta version) and it was fixed along the way .. so hopefully 1.0D works better for you.

Joe