Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Anybody have alternatives to these programs? I used them on my 650 forever, and now they don't work on my LOVELY 700P

1) Verichat - I am in the other thread on this babe
    2) HBlogger
    3) Mring - Yes they SAY it works, but it doesn't
    4) Profilecare
    5) Bluefiles
    6) VFSFTP

I MISS THEM!

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    use toccer in the mean time.
    what is bluefiles??? what does it do?
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Bluefiles is a program by Softick (the same people we are ALL waiting to get that Audio Gateway workig on the 700P) that lets you access the SD card via bluetooth.

Toccer is in beta, just what I need....

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Bluetooth Commander, also by Softick, works on the 700p. It works similarly to Blue Files, only in reverse.
    can someone confirm that butler works? The website doesnt say that it is compatible... This came highly recommeneded to me.

reed
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Beavis10 - REVERSE? huh

I never used Butler before.............

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    With Blue Files you access the Treo from the PC via bluetooth. With Bluetooth Commander you access the PC from the Treo via bluetooth. File transfers work either direction with both.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Roger that - You sure it works on the 700P?

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Treo Guard and/or any other app that provides the screen on/off feature using the power button....
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Roger that - You sure it works on the 700P?

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Yup. Using it on mine.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Cool - I'll try it out. Thanks.

Karl
    www.karlz.tv

AUDIO GATEWAY DO YOU HEAR ME!!!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsvett
    can someone confirm that butler works? The website doesnt say that it is compatible... This came highly recommeneded to me.

reed
    Yes Butler works on the 700P.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Beavis10 - am I nuts here - how do I initiate the connection wtih Blue Files?

Karl
    www.karlz.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Treo Guard and/or any other app that provides the screen on/off feature using the power button....
    OT: Big Tone, does Treoguard's "disable keys on incoming calls" function work for you? Sprint or Verizon?
    Tap or click on Bluetooth Files. You should then see your PC as an available choice. If not, click on the refresh button on the toolbar and it should discover it.
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    Beavis10 - am I nuts here - how do I initiate the connection wtih Blue Files?

Karl
    www.karlz.tv

I just re-read your message again. You don't need Blue Files to use Bluetooth Commander. Just place what ever file you want to move in your PC's bluetooth exchange folder.
    dont try profiles instead of profilecare. PC does not work well on the 700p neither does profiles updated version (the one that is supposed to work with 700p). Best bet is to wait for PC to be updated which the develpoer says it is going to be soon (as of two weeks ago )
    Treoing & Loving it
    I'll miss VeriChat starting this afternoon.. I think I'm going to pick up a 700p and switch from Sprint to Verizon...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Fix Verichat! Let's stage a sit in or something. Come on, PDAApps. Get on it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast