Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
  1. #41  
    profiles works fine for me - just disable the notification pop up - that's what caused crashes for me
  2. #42  
    Profiles work fine on my 700p. I use the popup notification - no problems. I also use the option key to switch profile with no problems at all.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    OT: Big Tone, does Treoguard's "disable keys on incoming calls" function work for you? Sprint or Verizon?
    Doesn't work for me. I've disabled all the keys and they still mute my incoming calls if pressed. I haven't heard from Geoff lately regarding 700p support.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by zenet2
    Do anyone know if the following apps work on the 700

    LightWav
    VolumeCare
    AppLock
    PowerRun
    Uninstall
    LightWav works, but not the new beta. If you email the developers, they'll send you a stable older version.
    VolumeCare works great. Updated.
    I don't use the others.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Doesn't work for me. I've disabled all the keys and they still mute my incoming calls if pressed. I haven't heard from Geoff lately regarding 700p support.
    So it's not just my 700, phew! Thanks for the response.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    VC, power run, and uninstall do. I don't use the others
    Does the "sandbox" function on uninstall work for you?
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Does the "sandbox" function on uninstall work for you?
    i don't use it
    Treoing & Loving it
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    i don't use it
    In UM, do you have anything at all listed under the little hotsync icon?
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    In UM, do you have anything at all listed under the little hotsync icon?
    Nothing listed in mine. I also do not use sandbox.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  10. #50  
    yes but I can explain, the default mode for UM is sandbox on and it was the first app I installed. then I did install the rest before I disabled the sandbox
    Treoing & Loving it
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    yes but I can explain, the default mode for UM is sandbox on and it was the first app I installed. then I did install the rest before I disabled the sandbox
    Thanks for checking. I only asked because I have sandbox on, yet monitoring is not working, and I have nothing under the hotsync icon.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions