Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Snappermail doesn't work right either with the long lag reading a first message and "Database unique ID not found" errors when opening filed away mail. Zlauncher has the annoying issue of not being mapped to the home key and I don't want to deal with a beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis10
    With Blue Files you access the Treo from the PC via bluetooth. With Bluetooth Commander you access the PC from the Treo via bluetooth. File transfers work either direction with both.
    Would be good if they could combine that into one single app, but thats how they make their money i guess.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    dont try profiles instead of profilecare. PC does not work well on the 700p neither does profiles updated version (the one that is supposed to work with 700p). Best bet is to wait for PC to be updated which the develpoer says it is going to be soon (as of two weeks ago )
    What doesn't work in Profiles on the 700P? Also, you seem to be the only one telling people "don't try Profiles". The updated version of Profiles on 700P seems to be working just fine. Plus, it is free.
    Last edited by NRG; 06/15/2006 at 02:00 PM.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    Fix Verichat! Let's stage a sit in or something. Come on, PDAApps. Get on it!
    I wouldn't get too excited. When was the last time they updated Verichat?
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Yea I miss Verichat! I heard that the other profile mangers don't work yet either! boo hoo!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    mRing? I'm using the new 700p version of mRing 3.3.3 and it seems to be working fine. What is not working for you on it?
    I keep saying that because it is my opinion, profiles kept trying to turn the radio on throughout the day even though it was on. I don't have an agenda I am just trying to help. if its working for you that's great, it didn't cut it for me.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    For VSFTP, I found lFTP at www.freewarepalm.com and it works. I mentioned it in another thread asking about ftp. At least it let me connect to our corporate FTP site and download a text file to the 700p. It doesn't have a pretty gui, requires that you know ftp commands...dir,gettext, etc. But it works and it is freeware.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/communication/lftp.shtml
    Do anyone know if the following apps work on the 700

LightWav
    VolumeCare
    AppLock
    PowerRun
    Uninstall
    VC, power run, and uninstall do. I don't use the others
    Treoing & Loving it
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I keep saying that because it is my opinion, profiles kept trying to turn the radio on throughout the day even though it was on. I don't have an agenda I am just trying to help. if its working for you that's great, it didn't cut it for me.
    You have to put a profile in for 'wake'. I have mine setup like such: wake at 7 (Radio on) - day at 8 (Radio control not set, bright) - night at 8:30p (Radio control not set, dim) - sleep at 2am (radio set to off), recycle. It keeps trying to turn on the radio cause it is activating that profile. Set your main day profile to not activate your Radio and you should be fine. Hope this helps.
    I would be really happy to see SAG v1.07 with 700p support
    NRG do you set an end time for the trigger?
    Treoing & Loving it
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    NRG do you set an end time for the trigger?
    Nope. I just let the next trigger take care of it. Like this: 'wake' trigger>timeofday>7:00, then next profile, 'Day' trigger>TimeOfDay>8:00. Is this what you were asking?
    yep, I am giving it another shot now. Tx NRG
    Treoing & Loving it
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    yep, I am giving it another shot now. Tx NRG
    No Prob, gladI could help. You can also set your 'dropdown menu' button to manually activate your profiles. The 'option' button won't work, this is a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    OT: Big Tone, does Treoguard's "disable keys on incoming calls" function work for you? Sprint or Verizon?
    I'm on Sprint, but I don't know if that feature works because I never used it. The features I can confirm as functioning are the on/off timer and the screen off after x seconds while on a call.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Mundu is THE BEST CHAT I've ever used -- friendly, intuitive, functional, and STABLE. Works great in background mode.

Ditch VeriChat, Toccer, and all the others and get Mundu. Reward the good programmers creating good products that work well over the others.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    Mundu is THE BEST CHAT I've ever used -- friendly, intuitive, functional, and STABLE. Works great in background mode.

Ditch VeriChat, Toccer, and all the others and get Mundu. Reward the good programmers creating good products that work well over the others.
    Have you used Mundu on the 700p? I've been testing it as a replacement for VeriChat, and while I like it, it won't vibrate new chat alerts when the sound switch is off and the screen is dark, and it won't give any sound alerts while actually in a chat. I emailed the makers last week, and got no response.

Let us know if your results differ.....
    oh another thing NRG, profiles made my palminternals speed test jump from 4sec to 37sec so its off my 700 again (not that PC was any better on my 650 but it has more to offer)
    Treoing & Loving it
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast