Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I'm hoping that someone knows the best way to get in touch with support at Ludustech . I e-mailed support@ludustech.com a few days ago and have not heard back.

I purchased LudusP through their website and payed via PayPal. Unfotunately, when I entered my Hotsync user ID I did not use correct case . When I attempt to register the app with the code I received, I get an error message that says the code is not recognized because of the incorrect user ID.

Anyway, a bit embarassing but mistakes happen. So, has anyone else had to contact Ludustech, and if yes, how?

Thanks!
    Ludus has his own forum on the board...

check the developers corner
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Thanks! Did a rushed in the 700p forum, but did not go outside. Thanks again!
    wishy washy is best i can say about Tyler's support. Afterall, he is a kid in school, most of us with kids understand this attitude, the priorities and not always where they should be. Granted he puts out awsome products, but that goes in waves and depends on a lot of factors.
    Treoing & Loving it
    just wanted to post as a follow up that domer PM'd me and he was sent his code within a few hours.

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    wishy washy is best i can say about Tyler's support. Afterall, he is a kid in school, most of us with kids understand this attitude, the priorities and not always where they should be. Granted he puts out awsome products, but that goes in waves and depends on a lot of factors.
    Just what *should* be the top priority for a "kid in school"? Maybe schoolwork?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Just what *should* be the top priority for a "kid in school"? Maybe schoolwork?
    Agreed!!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    girls
    Girls and extremely fast cars.....

That was my priority way back when....

Chuck
    Computers are turning into today's cars -- I used to tweak out my car to make it faster, etc., and now my friends compare notes about the latest tweaks were doing to our PC's, network, etc.

So I say the priority is girls, gadets, and cars. ;-)

But I digress on this Treo forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase
    Computers are turning into today's cars -- I used to tweak out my car to make it faster, etc., and now my friends compare notes about the latest tweaks were doing to our PC's, network, etc.

So I say the priority is girls, gadets, and cars. ;-)

But I digress on this Treo forum.
    Check out the developers forum area. Tyler has replied there quite a bit and has released a final version 1.6 of LudusP that is having problems with SOME users with the option key. I would suggest mods abandon this topic here and merge with the developer forum. Having Tyler respond to both is redundant and takes too much time.

When I was his age the priority was cars, work, girls and NOT gadgets.

Regards,

Jim
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Yeah...the nerve of people to suggest Tyler has been anything but incredible on this one...
    He's back! I believe that ones priorities are not set by the stage of life they are going through but rather with the commitments they make. Priorities are impacted by life events but set firmly based on commitments. An 18 year old soldier's priority are different from an 18 year old college kid, aren't they? that is because of the commitment the soldier or the college student made.
    Treoing & Loving it
    You are wrong on this one -- not trying to bash you or anything. Yes, we all have commitments and priorities but they can change based on a lot of circumstances beyond one's control.

Firstly, the guy was developing software for a device he didn't have for 7 days.

Secondly, timing is everything. The 700P gets released in January and he has less things going on in his life and will make more time to develop the software. But his computer dies and he's at the end of the academic year - would you rather he have never put out a version until school was out and he was available for our beck and call?

You've stated that you have kids, you more than anyone can understand that things can change in the drop of a hat. And when they do your priorities change and it's not your damn obligation to tell anyone your reasons (the fact that he did is even more amazing -- his reason doesn't have to suit you). Even if he doesn't respond daily or even for 1 week -- what this guy does is amazing and the fact that he puts so much time and effort into it.... How can you question his commitment as "wishy washy at best." There are days I go without interacting with co-workers who depend on me but they know or should know that my commitment has not wavered.

From what I have seen -- this guy may be about as committed as any developer out there.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    And all of this for the princely sum of five bucks, don't forget...
    please don't get me wrong I like his apps, and the willingness to jump on a project even without a device. My point is, and this applies to me and my kids too, don't commit to something if you can't give it your all (esp when others are involved). I fully understand that things change and stuff happens but prioroties are priorities (if you can't tell yet I am a U.S. military officer).
    Treoing & Loving it
    Tyler rocks. Period. Thanks for your superb work and commitment to the 700p community.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    please don't get me wrong I like his apps, and the willingness to jump on a project even without a device. My point is, and this applies to me and my kids too, don't commit to something if you can't give it your all (esp when others are involved). I fully understand that things change and stuff happens but prioroties are priorities (if you can't tell yet I am a U.S. military officer).
    Okay, I'm still confused.....did Tyler do something to convey to you that he wasn't "giving it his all" in his developing, testing, updating, and supporting LudusP?
    Thank you all for your constructive comments. Tyler responded so I will no longer comment on this issue, let's move on.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Thank you all for your constructive comments. Tyler responded so I will no longer comment on this issue, let's move on.
    Is that a direct order?

You say something unkind (and untrue) about another person in this community (wishy washy is the best you can say??) without backing up your comments with any facts, then you preach your "give it your all" and "be all you can be" crap, and then when you get called on it, you want it dropped.

My son is only 4 months old, but you can believe that when he is old enough to understand me, I will teach him to own up when he does something wrong, and I'll certainly teach him to face the consequences of his actions. In other words, I'll teach him to be a man......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast