Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Such is life as an early adopter...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    Such is life as an early adopter...
    Yeop, we all knew what happens when you choose early adopition

glad I could get my 650 back until the bugs are worked out
    I prefer my 700p to my 650 because it's screen isn't cracked and its mic jack isn't busted.
    I send most of my messages to Verizon customers. I am on a Sprint Treo 700p with no issues. Seems to be a Verizon only problem.
    Jimmie Geddes
    That doesn't suprise me...I had close to 0 problems with Sprint and I only switched to VZW because all my friends had it and it made it cheaper with their free IN calling. Maybe I could tell my friends to not call or txt me and then I'll go back to Sprint!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by c5vettes
    That doesn't suprise me...I had close to 0 problems with Sprint and I only switched to VZW because all my friends had it and it made it cheaper with their free IN calling. Maybe I could tell my friends to not call or txt me and then I'll go back to Sprint!
    lol
    Eh, this is the first problem I have ever had with Verizon on the tech side. Their service plan management is atrocious, like every other wireless company but by-and-large I don't have many issues with them as a carrier. Until this issue, which I suspect is a Palm OS issue more than something Verizon is responsible for...
  8.    #28  
    agreed, if it was verizon's goof up you would see it in other apps, I am guessing that palm "overlooked" the processes in sms or got them out of order. I am sure that it will be fixed with an update from palm, but we all know that this will take a while for them to get one out.
    I can't imagine trying to articulate this issue either to an in-store sales associate, or telephone technical assistance. Nor can I imagine that taking the time or making an effort to do so would amount to a damn bit of good. I therefore wait for word to trickle back to Palm via their own QC channels to engineer a fix. Sometime in September.
  10.    #30  
    that is when I will go back to the 700p, for now the 650 is serving it's purpose
    I want a fix to this issue.
    I've been deleting the text threads when it gets to 40 or so and it has cleared up the problem for now. It's a pain to not be able to save anything but at least it makes the phone useable again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12