1.    #1  
    I ran across a call log software that logs entries to a contact's notes area for each call made. It included date, time and duration ....very simple app.

I ended up with a corrupt Treo a year ago and ever since I cannot seem to find this same app. Being in the consulting field, and on the phone constantly, the ability to pull up a contact and view their notes area to see every call ever made to them was a gem ....any help is great appreciated.

I have run across Call Log+ and Call Log, but those don't appear to be the same application. Desperate
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    I ran across a call log software that logs entries to a contact's notes area for each call made. It included date, time and duration ....very simple app.

I ended up with a corrupt Treo a year ago and ever since I cannot seem to find this same app. Being in the consulting field, and on the phone constantly, the ability to pull up a contact and view their notes area to see every call ever made to them was a gem ....any help is great appreciated.

I have run across Call Log+ and Call Log, but those don't appear to be the same application. Desperate
    Call Log+ is great!. Give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    It's not a simple app but Agendus Pro offers a contact history including email, calls, etc.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    I had that one before. It was nice but I found Call Log+ to meet my needs a little better. Unfourtantley Call Log+ is a bit more exspensive than Call Note II.
    ....you could try Treo Desktop from: Treodesktop.com