1.    #1  
    I ordered a Shield 2 Holster from Seidio based upon Seidio's representation that, "No scratches - Rubber part at the underside of the top clip to prevent scratches on your Treo." I just received the Shield 2 Holster from Seidio and there is no rubber part at the underside of the top clip to prevent scratches.Thus, I would urge others considering this product to be aware.
    All our new spring clip holster for Treo has the rubber part at the underside of the top clip to prevent Treo from scratching. However, the spring clip holster for skinned Treo does not have the rubber part. You may get the one for skinned Treo. If you can give me your order #, I will be happy to check it for you and do the exchange.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I ordered the non-skinned one from here and had the same thing happen.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    I ordered the non-skinned one from here and had the same thing happen.
    Did you order it from Treocentral store ?

Seidio
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I stand corrected. The rubber piece is there, just not as prominently as I was expecting.
    Last edited by 4ster; 06/15/2006 at 09:32 PM. Reason: I was wrong
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    All our new spring clip holster for Treo has the rubber part at the underside of the top clip to prevent Treo from scratching. However, the spring clip holster for skinned Treo does not have the rubber part. You may get the one for skinned Treo. If you can give me your order #, I will be happy to check it for you and do the exchange.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    David:

I sent you my order number by email but have not heard anything. Is the offer to fix the situation real?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjulius50
    David:

I sent you my order number by email but have not heard anything. Is the offer to fix the situation real?
    David has been very responsive in the past. I would expect the offer to check the order is/was legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjulius50
    David:

Sorry, I must have missed your email. Please contact David silver

832-204-1104
    davidsilver@seidio.com

for exchange. Sorry again.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com