1.    #1  
    I've been having a problem with my Treo for a while now where there is always this 10 or so second delay of it being sort of "frozen" when I finish using one program and try to switch to another. For example, if I'm in Versamail, and I need to call someone. I hit the green "on" button to go to the dialpad. If I immediately try to go to "contacts," it won't do anything for about 10 seconds. It does this when going from just about any function to another. I'm having so many other problems with it, I'm probably going to take it back to Sprint, but does anyone have any idea what could causing this?

Also, while I have your attention, does anyone else have the opinion that the Treo gets generally poor reception compared to most phones, and more dropped calls? I used to think it was Sprint, but lately I'm really thinking it's the Treo. I get an insane amount of dropped calls. Also, if for example I have been in a parking garage, and my Treo switches to "Roam," when I come out of the garage, it can be a good 5 minutes before it swiches back to the network. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Thanks!
    imho, you have a faulty phone. I went through three or four 600's with IDENTICAL problems. Never did get a 100% working one, so upgraded to 650 for free. Haven't had a 650 with this problem, but like I said, sounds exactly like my 600 probs.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    What applications are giving you the problem? Ben
    Check your memory some times to much stuff takes up alot of memory and will slow your treo down.just like a computer.
    I would get that problem when running a program from the SD card. I used to have TCPMP (or whatever it is) only on the card, and it would always do that. I transfered it to the phone, then used PowerRUN to put it on the card. I end up with a 10k icon, but now when I cycle through the menus, the Card one doesn't come up, which would also take a bit to load. I know that's not exactly what's going on, but it's what I had.

I've also heard that after a while, you have to "defragment" your phone. Not sure about the benefit of it, but who knows. I read it while reading the emulator stuff on here. Basically, you backup everything on the SD card, do a hard reset, and then reinstall everything. I was going to try it, but ended up doing a clean install of everything and only putting the programs I really need/use, so I don't know about the effects.

And, no, reception has been awesome with me. Just as good as when I had my Sanyo MM-8300. Actually, better. With that one, there were a few times I had problems. So far, since January, it's been great.
    hard resetting isn't really defragmenting. You're reaping the benefits b/c you're starting over from fresh, not because you're moving the file structure around.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.