1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if anybody else ordered their Jabra JX-10 and received a European AC adapter. Is this a common occurence? It's a bit annoying to carry around an additional adapter for use in the US. Not sure if it matters, but I ordered mine from the Treocentral store...
    No European AC adapter with my JX10 here. Purchased at a retail store.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    No European AC adaptor with mine either. Purchased at malcolmwireless.com.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Did you buy it from Treonauts? I bought one last week and received it yesterday. It had what I think is a British plug with a US adapter thrown in with it. I called bulls**t on that and sent it right back to Treonauts. I purchased another from NewEgg.
    Palm IIIx -> Sprint Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 600 -> Verizon Treo 700P -> Verizon Motorola Moto Q 9m
    Jabra JX10 -> Motorola HS-850 -> Aliph Jawbone

Arizona Criminal Attorney |
    Arizona DUI Attorney
  5.    #5  
    I bought it from Treocentral. I emailed customer service and they said they are mailing me a US wall adapter.
    Just received 2 I purchased from the Treocentral store...both with a European adapters, as well as two conversion adapters. I mean..come on...that's pretty cheap.

Mine will be going back as well....unless TreoCentral can ship me the US charger. I'm not carrying around an extra adapter when I travel.
    Last edited by PabloTX; 06/22/2006 at 05:51 PM.
    Wow. That's the last thing I order from the TC store. While I did get informed that I will be receiveing a prepaid return label to exchange or refund, the rep informed me that they really don't know what they'll get from their supplier...they don't open the packages before hand and sometimes they get sent European sets.

Ummm....I ordered two. They came in a shipping envelope. Outside the boxes were two loose conversion plugs. Coincidence I suppose.
    BTW, does the JX10 use mini USB for charging like the newer motorola headsets? I switched to the PPC 6700 and that uses mini USB. It is so convenient if all devices use this as the standard.
    Yes, it does have the USB cable to charge, but that really doesn't do much good when away from home/office (like on a trip) and you need to charge the headset. And in cases like that, a European adapter with a converter is not going to cut it.

TC said they were sending a prepaid UPS label last night. No sign of it and no response yet to an inquiry sent last night. My first and only experience with the TC store has been rather disappointing.
    Three unanswered emails requesting the UPS label four days after being told to expect it....

Hopefully it won't come to disputing the charge with AMEX and contacting to attorney general's office, but it's good to know I've got AMEX to protect me in cases like this of less than forthcoming retailers.

I am really surprised at the way the TC store has handled this entire transaction. After spending so much time on the forums and seeing what a first class board it is, it's surprising to see deceptive selling and lackluster customer service from their store.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilseru
    BTW, does the JX10 use mini USB for charging like the newer motorola headsets? I switched to the PPC 6700 and that uses mini USB. It is so convenient if all devices use this as the standard.
    It comes with a USB charger, but it's not the standard mini-USB. It's a proprietary connector.
    Finally received the UPS label.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanuy
    It comes with a USB charger, but it's not the standard mini-USB. It's a proprietary connector.
    Thanks for the info. Too bad for me
    The Treocentral Store leaves a lot to be desired. Customer service is pretty poor relative to others out there.

Remember that TC Stores and TC forums are different beasts.
    At the TreoCentral Store we take pride in our customer service. Please feel free to contact me personally with any of your customer service related issues at anytime.
    Diana Kingree
    TreoCentral Store
    Vice President Customer Service

800-557-6819 Ext.113

"Where Customer Statisfaction is #1"
    I've never had a problem with the TreoCentral store.

However, I just got a HBH-DS970 from mobileplanet and they sent me a european model with an adapter, so I'm assuming it's an industry practice. Maybe these stores do it to get the latest gadgets to us quicker in the states. Not sure.