1.    #1  
    Before anyone flames me, I know that I could probably glean this information by scouring several different threads, but I don't want to have to compile information. I would like to hear from those that upgraded from 600's and 650's to 700P's, and hear what they paid for the upgrade of the device, not additional fees such as different packages etc, but just the $$ amount.

My curiosity was piqued when one poster ranted about those having to pay $650 for an upgrade on their device. I doubt if many (any?) people actually paid that much to upgrade, and I'm curious to hear. Please, no background stories (other threads have that) or questions about how they got that price (other threads...), just the $$ amount and what you updated from.

I'll lead it off.

From a 650 for $30 ($18 upgrade fee, $12 shipping)
    I have been a Sprint customer for about 5 years and have a regular bill of $200 to $250.

I called, said I wanted to cancel (which I was willing to do) and got talked into signing a new two year agreement with the same number of minutes and a monthly savings of $75.

As part of that I paid $60 for my Treo, including taxes, but not including shipping!

I got a $400 service credit towards a Treo, a $150 credit for signing a new two-year agreement, the store was offering an additional $100 off a new treo and I was given a $25 credit because it took more than an hour to transfer phone line to my new phone at the store.

The price is unbelievable, but the experience at the store was maddening since it was exactly why I was inclined to cancel in the first place....
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joelbra
    I have been a Sprint customer for about 5 years and have a regular bill of $200 to $250.

I called, said I wanted to cancel (which I was willing to do) and got talked into signing a new two year agreement with the same number of minutes and a monthly savings of $75.

As part of that I paid $60 for my Treo, including taxes, but not including shipping!

I got a $400 service credit towards a Treo, a $150 credit for signing a new two-year agreement, the store was offering an additional $100 off a new treo and I was given a $25 credit because it took more than an hour to transfer phone line to my new phone at the store.

The price is unbelievable, but the experience at the store was maddening since it was exactly why I was inclined to cancel in the first place....
    Not everyone gets that lucky....
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....