1.    #1  
    I've had this problem since Day One when I got my 650...it won't detect the SD card. I am sure the hardware is ok. I only have City Time and eReader loaded. Everything else is as they were from the factory. Anyone have this problem? I don't have this problem with my Tungsten E so not sure what's happening.

Oliver
    No idea myself, but you might try searching because I think I've seen 50 threads with a similar title.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I've had it not work at times. Sometimes the contacts on the card are dirty, sometimes it's just the Treo being flaky. I usually try popping the card in and out a few times, and then a soft reset. Usually with a bit of fidgiting I can get it to work.
    Sometimes the 650 will not like a card that was formatted by another device. I had one I had used om my Tungsten E and the 650 hated it. Bought a brand new card, popped it in and voila, no problems.
    M100, M515, Tungsten E, Treo 600, Treo 650 unlocked GSM; SW 1.20 ENA; FW 1.71 (T-mobile)
    Yer give it a format on your pc and try again.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR