1.    #1  
    How can I get the Call Log to display a number not Unknown number? With the Treo 650 if the number was not stored on my contacts it will display on the call log, on the Treo 700p it just shows Unknow caller and doesn't give me a quick option to store the number. How can I get the call log to be more like the 650?
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    my call log shows the number. I get the state it's calling from and the number while it's ringing. Then the log just shows the number with no dashes or spaces.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, can anyone post the call log program? I think I might have transfered it from the 650 by mistake.
    The 700p logger is in ROM. All you need to do is find out the name of the program and delete it from the RAM with an app like Filez, for example. That should let the ROM version run then.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    If you have LightWav or another ringer program, those are causing the problem. For LightWav you need to contact the developer for anolder version for now. They are working on a fix right now. For other programs make sure you have the latest version and if that does not work contact the developer. This is a known issue. Hope this helps
    _DeusI_Deus@hotmail.com
  6.    #6  
    I really don't know the name of the program. I don't have any ringer program installed.