1.    #1  
    I have a couple of questions that I didn't see addressed yet. Hope I'm not re-posting.

1) I am able to view picture attachments to emails, but not transfer them to my Media folder. Anyone know how to do this? When I open Word attachments I am able to save them to my Documents folder.

2) I am unable to open .pdf attachments despite having Adobe Reader. When I try to open .pdf files it asks me "Do you want to accept 'file.pdf' into Adobe Reader," and then attempts and fails to beam the document for some reason, and gives me a window saying "Error: Database: corrupt database (0x0209)"

Anyone have any idea what I can do?
    I'm guessing you're using Versafail for email? I haven't had that on my Treo in well over a year, and when I did use it, found it to be a bug infested piece of crap. Do you not have an option to save, or can you just not find the files?

As to pdfs, The Adobe reader is useless for an emailed pdf. Acrobat files first need to be converted via the desktop conduit. Look into the latest version of Documents to Go.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I am indeed using Versamail. I haven't been using it very long but until this issue cropped up it has been fine. When I open a picture attachment, I am able to view it but cannot see any way to forward it to a Media folder to, say, use it as a background. With attached Word documents, they open in Documents To Go which allows me to save them in my Documents folder.

Can you recommend a better email program?

Thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by lat.treo
    I am indeed using Versamail. I haven't been using it very long but until this issue cropped up it has been fine. When I open a picture attachment, I am able to view it but cannot see any way to forward it to a Media folder to, say, use it as a background. With attached Word documents, they open in Documents To Go which allows me to save them in my Documents folder.

Can you recommend a better email program?

Thanks for your help!
    Use Chatteremail. By far the best email program on the treo. You will not regret it. Support is also first class!!
    Another PDF viewer to look at is Palm PDF, it really works. As stated above, Adobe Reader just doesn't cut it. Documents to Go also works, but it is a pay program that in many instances provides more than what most of us need, though for the power user, it justifies itself. As for email programs, ChatterEmail has it hands down, being by far the most popular and powerful one out there. I personally use it with Fastmail (IMAP) throughout the day. Ben
    If you tap and hold on the attachment icon, you should get a small menu with choices like view, install, and save to card (depending on attachment type).
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek