1.    #1  
    First of all let me say that you guys and gals have a GREAT forum here. I just purchased a treo 650 and I can already tell that this site will be the most useful site I have discovered in a long time. I am new and my questions may sound dumb, just hang with me, im a quick learner. Thanks in advance!

Ok, here i go. I have searched the web and this site for help on my situation along with spending the last 10 hours trying to do it myself. I need your help. My email account is a hotmail account. I purchased the hotmail $19.95 plan that away i can use Outlook express. Now i want my emails to be sent to my Treo 650. What do i do? Is it possible? Is there something else I need to download/purchase? I just want my emails to be sent to my phone(not all the time but if all the time is the only option, thats fine) Will someone give me step by step instructions on how to do this?

thanks so much!
    Set up versamail to automatically get mail from your account. The manual & Palm's website have enough info on how to do this.
    VisorDeluxe -> VisorPhone -> Treo180g -> Treo270 -> Treo600 -> Treo650 [GSM T-Mo]
    Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter
    First of all let me say that you guys and gals have a GREAT forum here. I just purchased a treo 650 and I can already tell that this site will be the most useful site I have discovered in a long time. I am new and my questions may sound dumb, just hang with me, im a quick learner. Thanks in advance!

Ok, here i go. I have searched the web and this site for help on my situation along with spending the last 10 hours trying to do it myself. I need your help. My email account is a hotmail account. I purchased the hotmail $19.95 plan that away i can use Outlook express. Now i want my emails to be sent to my Treo 650. What do i do? Is it possible? Is there something else I need to download/purchase? I just want my emails to be sent to my phone(not all the time but if all the time is the only option, thats fine) Will someone give me step by step instructions on how to do this?

thanks so much!
    I use Snapper Mail and have had no issues since I installed it. I'ts easy to configure and works great.
    http://www.snappermail.com/wireless/email/
    Welcome to the forum!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4.    #4  
    I have tried versamail, but still cant figure it out. I have read the manual atleast 3 times now trying to figure it out. I guess im hoping that someone will respond that uses hotmail, that away it will not be that big of a hassle for them to explain it to me.

Geatches, do you use hotmail? Is snappermail the only way it will work or can i use Versamail?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter
    I have tried versamail, but still cant figure it out. I have read the manual atleast 3 times now trying to figure it out. I guess im hoping that someone will respond that uses hotmail, that away it will not be that big of a hassle for them to explain it to me.

Geatches, do you use hotmail? Is snappermail the only way it will work or can i use Versamail?

thanks
    I'm afraid I know nothing about Versamail. The three accounts I have set up through Snappermail are Yahoo, GMail and Adelphia. They have a trial to see if you like it or not, nothing to lose to try it.
    Here's a link to a Hotmail/Versamail thread...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...samail+hotmail
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    I want to access my university e-mail account through my Treo's Versamail but I have no clue as to where to start to make this happen. I've never used Outlook Express either. Ahh, why does my school's e-mail system have to be so difficult (they use Lotus Domino Web Access Release 6.5.4 by IBM).
    Get the SMTP and POP settings first (that is, the mail out and mail in settings). Ben
    Here is a basic guide. I'm not sure if versamail has the pop/smtp settings and ports built in.
    Attached Files Attached Files