1.    #1  
    USD$100 for whoever get my 700p on SERO
    pay by PayPal or Check
    I'll could tell you how to do it. I could do it for you but I would need all of your info.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    uh this is ridiculous.

Me and my friend just did it, it was easy took <15 minutes over the phone.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...hreadid=622133
    http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...uid=0&t=243068

read these links
  4.    #4  
    I called them so many times that they put notes on my account saying I can't get SERO.
    That's why I think maybe only a Sprint Employee can do it for me.
    I am still within the 14-days trail period.
    Please PM me if you can go ahead and change it for me.
    Money will be sent immediately after I verify the plan has been changed.
    If you're within the 14 day trial then why not just threaten to cancel your account (if you haven't already). If they still don't do it for you then if you're really desparate to have SERO to the point of risking a bit of your time and peace of mind, cancel your account and see if you can open a SERO account from scratch (if you qualify).
  6.    #6  
    if I get the 700p from sprint.com/sero I will end up paying $100 more for the phone. That's why I am willing to pay that $100 to switch the plan to avoid all those returning trouble.
  7.    #7  
    It's done. I guess $100 is worth it. I was using a $29.99 plan (200 min) and I have to pay $10 more a month to get 500min. For 2 years it is $10x24=$240 more
    I still saved $140 for paying $100 to switch to SERO.

Anyone interested in doing similar things can let me know and I will give you the information.
    if anyone else is willing to pay a little (not necessarily $100) to get on sero send me a pm.
    how can i get on this plan i just got 700p yestaday.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I sent you a PM. I think now that I am too late. A shame as that method will surely work, please do not make that public though as it was never that person's intent. He is just trying to help out some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I sent you a PM. I think now that I am too late. A shame as that method will surely work, please do not make that public though as it was never that person's intent. He is just trying to help out some people.
    who u sent pm to