1.    #1  
    What do you guys use (if anything) to protect your screens? Does the protection take away from the clarity of the screens?
    Many use screen protectors. For a $500+ device, using one is a no brainer. Try BoxWave's ClearTouch. You can't tell they're on the screen once they're installed.
    I highly recommend the ones from pocketpctechs.com They're in Orange County right next door to me and have always had great service.
    The crystal clear ones from Boxwave are very nice. However, finger prints do show up on them easily.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Yeah, but you don't have to worry about scratching your screen when you clean a BoxWave ClearTouch with any kind of non-abrasive cloth, even if there's a little dust on the cloth.
  6.    #6  
    I've tried the screen protectors from Treocentral and they made my screen look grainy. Does the Boxwave protector look pretty clear or is it a bit grainy as well?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Boxwave has a "Crystal" version and an Anti-glare version. The anti-glare might effect the look of the screen somewhat, but the crystal is supposed to be very clear. I just ordered one of these today.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I think that Brando ones are the best. I think they're also the most expensive and take the longest to receive since it's from hong kong. But still, only the best for my treo!