Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    no pics yet

only got it last night

it works pretty good

the integration with the phone is not quite where i would like it to be, but as promised the e62 will be much more integrated with goodlink

if you have any questions please feel free, i will not be posting pictures anytime soon ( no camera)
    jeep...nice to hear. I had 4.9 pushed out to my 650, but have not seen it on the E61. Talking to our development guys, we are focusing on the E62 right now and it is coming along very well.
    What enhancements/changes are on 4.9?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    as far as i can tell nothing much other then the fact that it support symbian
    What's the time frame for release? Will it conincide with the e62 release on Cingular or will 4.9 come out on June 30th along with any other patches for other handhelds?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    June30th???

dont kid yourself you wont see the e62 until august/september
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepik
    June30th???

dont kid yourself you wont see the e62 until august/september
    I think my sentence was misleading

I didn't mean to say that the e62 was coming out June 30th, what I mean was if the 4.9 update from Good was going to be released at the same time as the e62 (whenever that may be) or if 4.9 would be out June 30th...
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i wouldnt bet on the two coinsiding

Good is not going to rush this release, and i dont thin nokia and cingular are waiting on good to be done with their beta testing
    So where can one obtain the E61 Goodlink 4.9 Beta? I've had an E61 for nearly a month now and I'm missing Goodlink - have to get by with the "Mail for Exchange" - which after Good on an XDA is painful.

Any advice welcome - Good in the UK told me they were expecting a signed release for Symbian 60 3rd Edition (E series) the "week of the 19th June" - so here's hoping it's soon.

Any hints to where to get the .sis file appreciated - I gotta have my Good fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by agrill
    So where can one obtain the E61 Goodlink 4.9 Beta? I've had an E61 for nearly a month now and I'm missing Goodlink - have to get by with the "Mail for Exchange" - which after Good on an XDA is painful.

Any advice welcome - Good in the UK told me they were expecting a signed release for Symbian 60 3rd Edition (E series) the "week of the 19th June" - so here's hoping it's soon.

Any hints to where to get the .sis file appreciated - I gotta have my Good fix!
    It might be coming soon. Good announced today support for Lotus Domino and one of the devices mentioned is the E61. Leads me to believe that Good is about to release either 4.9 or a 4.8.x that works on the e61
    no pics yet

only got it last night

it works pretty good

the integration with the phone is not quite where i would like it to be, but as promised the e62 will be much more integrated with goodlink

if you have any questions please feel free, i will not be posting pictures anytime soon ( no camera)
    Hey Jeepik, did your company "know" you were loading GoodLink onto a Nokia e62? My company says they don't want "unsupported devices" used - in other words, they don't want to deal with the hassle of anything going wrong on something they're not familiar with. However, I've been using an "unsupported" smartphone for some time now. Was it as simple as doing an OTA install on the e61 with the same PIN you had before (for a Treo or something else)?
    Any scoop from anybody getting GoodLink running on the e61??
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veblen
    Hey Jeepik, did your company "know" you were loading GoodLink onto a Nokia e62? My company says they don't want "unsupported devices" used - in other words, they don't want to deal with the hassle of anything going wrong on something they're not familiar with. However, I've been using an "unsupported" smartphone for some time now. Was it as simple as doing an OTA install on the e61 with the same PIN you had before (for a Treo or something else)?
    I am the Goodlink Admin, so its up to my discretion what runs and what doesnt run on our Companies Goodlink Servers
    I am the Goodlink Admin, so its up to my discretion what runs and what doesnt run on our Companies Goodlink Servers

Ditto
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    We have released 4.9
    How can I get 4.9 on my e61?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    have your goodlink admins push it out to you
    Thanks - they tried but there was no option for a Symbian OS or Nokia (maybe bc we're using 4.8)? Does Good work as well on the e61 as it does on the treo (outside of all the other technical crashing problems treo have)
    You need to have your GL admin update to 4.9
    Thanks - they're working on it as we speak. Is Goodlink officially supporting the e61 now?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast