Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I'm in for $5 more

BountyNow = $290
    I'll add another $10.

Bounty Now = $300
    I will add $100. I have been waiting for over 1 year and am tired of hearing about it being released in Singapore and Thailand. Bring it.

$400
    Last edited by boboone; 06/17/2006 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Change dollar amount
    Bo
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sorry, tried Chattermail and it doesn't work with our OWA (nor do many others!) Need BES!
    I'm in for $10. If I could get my Army Outlook, I'd be in heaven.

Bounty = $410
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  6.    #26  
    Damn!- Bo Steps Up with a hundy - very cool

We have to be getting close enough with $ to attract someone's attenion (Shadowmite where are you?)

BountyNow = $410
    adding another $1-

Bounty= $411
  8.    #28  
    Has anybody noticed that the CD that ships with the 700P that Sprint makes reference to Blackberry Connect? --- Does this mean anything?

You have to right click on the CD and select open --- you can then browe the CD
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhozier
    Has anybody noticed that the CD that ships with the 700P that Sprint makes reference to Blackberry Connect? --- Does this mean anything?

You have to right click on the CD and select open --- you can then browe the CD
    Very true. It's also a part of the phone's default applications under - Get BC. I can only assume there's any extra charge for it since the icon links to a download.
    thats business connection, not Blackberry Connect
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I did notice that there is a BlackBerry Connect webpage on the CD that is not linked to anything. (it's not the Get BC as that is on another page).

Makes you wonder????
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield
    thats business connection, not Blackberry Connect
    No, there are some refs on the cd to Blackberry connect that point you to the website, but its just says "comming soon" or "comming early 2006".
    http://www.palm.com/us/enterprise/pr...y_connect.html
    Last edited by tomas316; 06/20/2006 at 11:15 AM.
    Adding 20 more...so 40 total.

Bounty now $431
    In for $49. Bounty = $480
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    bump.
    I heard that this is supposed to be out from Black Berry next week for all US PalmOS Treos. (Read it over on Yahoo forums.)

SO you might not need your bounty after all.
    can we get a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    I heard that this is supposed to be out from Black Berry next week for all US PalmOS Treos. (Read it over on Yahoo forums.)

I simply cannot believe that would be true. I'm sure we at TC would have heard about it before a yahoo board. I hope I'm wrong, but i'm 100% positive i'm not.
  19.    #39  
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr

Can you post a link to where you read this. I am very interested in reading more about it. Thanks.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast