Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    I can't even get 5.201 to hotsync over to the 700p. 5.00 works fine. Haven't tried 5.12.
    An update, just in case anyone else is having the same problem:

Delete all TomTom files from card and device. Download the 5.201 update and install as a new app. Load a map, then open and set up TomTom.
    I did this and my 700p sprint crashes about three min in, I had some of the same issues as others but it seemd that the BT was my prob, It would restart like I had reset it and then work but that sucks. I just did a delete and put it back the way it was and now no prob yet.
    Has anyone run into the issue TomTom will just quit after Voice select screen during the intial setup? After that, it will just lauch the splash screen and return to Treo launcher.

Mine is on Treo 700p and Sprint. Did latest patch and everything I could think of, still no dice
    Tried the updates when i first got my treo and could not get the updates to work on the 700p went back to the original out of box download and it works perfect. Just tried again to put the 5.20 update and treo takes aprox 2 minutes to go from tom tom screen to welcome screen. Went back and installed from orig cd and everything is fine again.

Fred
    As I said earlier in this thread, try deleting all old TT files and then installing 5.2 as a brans new app.
    hi
    thanx for the tip... actually i did a hard reset and format of my sd card... still same issue.

i think i might have a defective treo... will exchange a new one to see. will keep u posted

Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    As I said earlier in this thread, try deleting all old TT files and then installing 5.2 as a brans new app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meinken
    I must have missed that. Mine works the same as yours, on a call, leaves TomTom. After the call, leaves me at the phone app screen. I then have to hit the home button, N for navigater, the center button, and tap the screen to get rid of the legal notice. Then it picks up where I am now, fairly quickly.

Would love for both to work together, but I was led to believe that BT on the treo is not multitasking.
    Same here. 5.201 working fine on mine and I have the same experience when receiving a call.
    I had problems, until I changed my memory card from a 1GB MMC+ to a 4GB SD. Now, TomTom 5.201 works just fine. Been using it for more than 2 weeks with no problem. TomTom tech support was wonderful.
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    ok... so I exchanged a new treo 700p tonight and bingo! it works! have no idea why the 1 week old one didn't work for tomtom 5 but works ok for all other apps. weird! at least i'm happy now!

Quote Originally Posted by oldggromit
    hi
    thanx for the tip... actually i did a hard reset and format of my sd card... still same issue.

i think i might have a defective treo... will exchange a new one to see. will keep u posted
    Quote Originally Posted by oldggromit
    ok... so I exchanged a new treo 700p tonight and bingo! it works! have no idea why the 1 week old one didn't work for tomtom 5 but works ok for all other apps. weird! at least i'm happy now!
    I know what you mean. I have one of the few 700p's on which Uninstall Manager does not work properly.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12