1.    #1  
    Hi. I recently upgraded from a 600 to a 700p. I'm used to my 600's ability to resend (automatically) an SMS text when it's out of service or when it just, for some reason or another, can't send right away. It used to attempt a resend several times. My 700p just throws an error mesg at me and I have to cut/paste the msg. Is this what everyone's getting? I've searched for something similar and have not found it.
    Thanks in advance for your comments.
    B-
    Same problem here...wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by breckbone
    Hi. I recently upgraded from a 600 to a 700p. I'm used to my 600's ability to resend (automatically) an SMS text when it's out of service or when it just, for some reason or another, can't send right away. It used to attempt a resend several times. My 700p just throws an error mesg at me and I have to cut/paste the msg. Is this what everyone's getting? I've searched for something similar and have not found it.
    Thanks in advance for your comments.
    B-
    You can tap on 'your name' of the message in the chat log that you want to resend. Press menu R.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't want to have to hold my phone's hand through this process. I liked how it was auto before. That way you could send anywhere & it would send when it could by itself when it got back in service.

Is no one else afflicted and/or bothered by this?!
    Well you don't have to cut/paste though. Yes I did like the way it was before on my 600. Bothered? Not really - just need to adjust. And SMS is very reliable in my area so they go through the first try 99% of the time. So no biggie for me.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I am having issues with SMS as well... I'll go all day without getting an SMS then when i do a soft reset via launcher X when it restarts I have like 24 text messages from throughout the day... What gives with this? Anyone know a fix for this?
    I like that on Sprint SMS messages aren't 100% It gives me a little bit of deniability if I want to ignore someone's message!
    YES! I've noticed the problem but thought it to be a Sprint Network issue.

I strongly agree that its a PITA having to manually resend failed msgs. Its not the ACT of having to resend but thinking a msg sent and then hours later realizing it didn't that bothers me.

K