Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Well son of a gun ..... posted the above message - checked whereismyorder.com and I've been approved. Here's the latest.

<quote>
    The phone you have ordered is extremely popular and we are currently moving additional inventory into stock. Your order should be processed within 72 hours.

You will receive an email when your phone ships.

[As I STILL sit here waiting on that ghetto *** UPS driver to drop my package] Congrats on having had your order approved. It shouldn't take 72 hours to get your ordered process. Especially if you paid for overnight. Keep us posted on your tracking status.
    I ordred from Palm late yesterday.... Shipped today and I should see it tomorrow!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I ordred from Palm late yesterday.... Shipped today and I should see it tomorrow!
    Fink

LOLOLOLOL ...<jus kidding> Enjoy!
    Can't wait for mine to arrive. I have the .pdf manual memorized. Jeez - what a sad life. hahaha
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bru1ns
    [As I STILL sit here waiting on that ghetto *** UPS driver to drop my package] Congrats on having had your order approved. It shouldn't take 72 hours to get your ordered process. Especially if you paid for overnight. Keep us posted on your tracking status.
    Yep ... paid for overnight - but I guess in the real world, it's only overnight when they actually ship. What a country huh? <grin>
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Fink

LOLOLOLOL ...<jus kidding> Enjoy!
    Can't wait for mine to arrive. I have the .pdf manual memorized. Jeez - what a sad life. hahaha

VERY sad life if you've got the freakin' PDF version of the manual memorized LOL

Have you guys started looking for accessories? I'm thinking about copping a BT set, as well as a carrying case, and from the looks of things here on this board I'll be needing to purchase several applications for the freakin' thing as well lol [This is my first Treo].
  6.    #26  
    VERY sad life if you've got the freakin' PDF version of the manual memorized LOL

Have you guys started looking for accessories? I'm thinking about copping a BT set, as well as a carrying case, and from the looks of things here on this board I'll be needing to purchase several applications for the freakin' thing as well lol [This is my first Treo].

Yeah ...... it was a boring weekend - what can I say.

Even with my fantastic knowledge of the maunal, I'm sure I'll be back here quite often looking for help. My first purchase ..... little bity card for mo memory, maybe even a 4 gigger. Yeah - that's the ticket.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Yeah ...... it was a boring weekend - what can I say.

Even with my fantastic knowledge of the maunal, I'm sure I'll be back here quite often looking for help. My first purchase ..... little bity card for mo memory, maybe even a 4 gigger. Yeah - that's the ticket.

I do plan on extensively using my 700p, so I definitely will be copping a memory card; However, me thinks that I should first go ahead and invest in a wireless BT set, extended battery and carrying case. Then when next week comes, I can go ahead and then cop the memory card, essential apps [By then I'll have had plenty of time to figure out which ones I need].

It's 3:40pm here in LA and this freakin UPS guy is taking his sweet time delivering my damn 700p, dammit! LOL
    My SERO 700p shipped yesterday, should see it tomorrow hopefully... I think Inphonics tags their stuff signature required so if you're not there to sign you got to make a trip to the fedex station.
    Did a clean install per these boards (thanks, guys and/or ladies, as the case may be), and it's working great. Only two crashes, and neither appeared related to a particular application, but seemed to have more to do with switching buttons too quickly. PocketTunes is fine as are Ludus (now that I figured it out; I asked for help on another board but didn't get it; oh, well), and PocketQuicken, Launcher X, Butler and everything else is working great. I agree with the previous poster who said he couldn't go back. Me, either! But I am looking forward to the first Firmware update from Verizon...providing they don't make the problems worse! One can always hope.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsondogg
    My SERO 700p shipped yesterday, should see it tomorrow hopefully... I think Inphonics tags their stuff signature required so if you're not there to sign you got to make a trip to the fedex station.

Speaking of FedEx, the FedEx guy dropped a package for me today. As he was pulling up to my house, I was thinking to myself "Didn't Sprint say they were using UPS, not FedEx?". Unfortunately he was delivering my Nielsen Ratings box.

DAMMIT UPS!!!!! Bring me my Treo NOW!!! lol
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Woo Hoo! The UPS guy just delivered my Treo!!!!

I'll be back shortly to post if the thing is working or not lol
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris
    Yeah... Palm messed up on the button layout. It was perfect the way it was. Green button... USELESS! YES I KNOW WHAT IT DOES! And if you dont say it useless you are useless.

I must be useless...the green button doesn't bother me. I don't spend to much time speculating the device, I just use it. I can flip from the 6700 to the 650 to the 700 and not be bothered. I just adjust to the differnce in mapping of buttons and the OS if needed and call it a day. Loading too much unneaded incompatable software to accomodate stupid stuff is what leads to wasted thread space on soft to hard set woes. Oh yeah...welcome to the 700 club.
    at&t iPhone3G
  13.    #33  
    Woo Hoo! The UPS guy just delivered my Treo!!!!

I'll be back shortly to post if the thing is working or not lol
    DOUBLE FINK! ..... ya lucky dog. Enjoy. Report back.
  14.    #34  
    Just found out the SERO 700p I ordered yesterday ..... been approved, blah blah blah ...... out of Treo 700's - backordered 5-7 days.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Just found out the SERO 700p I ordered yesterday ..... been approved, blah blah blah ...... out of Treo 700's - backordered 5-7 days.

Damn! Sorry to hear that man!

It appears that Sprint might have 2 separate supplies of phones-- those ordered thru retentions and those ordered thru SERO, with the former taking more priority or something, because I ordered my 700p the same day as you did [That is, assuming you ordered yours on Monday 6/12] and on top of that, I got free next day shipping, no activation fee, and no taxes. Hmmm

If it's any comfort, I am so damned confused with regard to the EVDO as I have PV on my account and the freakin indicator for it doesnt show as being connected, although I am in a HIGHLY wired part of downtown LA, go figure!
    I ordered on Verizonwireless.com on Saturday (upgrading from a 600) and got the Treo 700p today! I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions...
    How can I get Datebk5 to show up when I press the calendar button (instead of the default calendar?
    Anyone having problems syncing? I was successful once, and then not again, and my text msgs didn't sync.
    Any ideas about how to get the msg button to show me text messages and not email messages?

I am not a full-on black box user, figure things out by trial and error-but you folks seem like you're all over the details and I thought maybe someone would take pity on me and help me out!

Ari
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ariccsf
    I ordered on Verizonwireless.com on Saturday (upgrading from a 600) and got the Treo 700p today! I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions...
    How can I get Datebk5 to show up when I press the calendar button (instead of the default calendar?
    Anyone having problems syncing? I was successful once, and then not again, and my text msgs didn't sync.
    Any ideas about how to get the msg button to show me text messages and not email messages?

I am not a full-on black box user, figure things out by trial and error-but you folks seem like you're all over the details and I thought maybe someone would take pity on me and help me out!

Ari

Welcome aboard!

You may want to go into the forum and actually re post your message as a new thread, or the option that will yield you most effectiveness from this website would be the usual doing a 'search' for what you need, as chances are, your topic has already been covered several times over. Just my .02 .... Again, welcome aboard!
    Whew... thank god I ordered on Sunday... actually I was expecting Sprint SERO to sell out within a day or two of posting availability (which was Friday or Saturday, I believe) so I'm surprised it took so long.

Mines been in transit now for a day, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by 7:00pm via FedEx 2 Day Air, although I'm starting to get a bit worried that at the rate it's moving it won't make it (last status update showed it left Newark, NJ at 3:40pm, I live in Southern California). Usually this stuff all flies into LA and then they have to drive it south for about an hour before it's in my area. Unless they move very quickly in the next few hours, I'm not sure that I see them getting it on the delivery truck in time tomorrow morning.

I leave to go out of town for a couple of days Friday morning, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of margin for error as far as the delivery goes. Kinda sucks too since I'm hoping to use it over the weekend. Still, I've rarely seen FedEx miss a deadline, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari
    Whew... thank god I ordered on Sunday... actually I was expecting Sprint SERO to sell out within a day or two of posting availability (which was Friday or Saturday, I believe) so I'm surprised it took so long.

Mines been in transit now for a day, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by 7:00pm via FedEx 2 Day Air, although I'm starting to get a bit worried that at the rate it's moving it won't make it (last status update showed it left Newark, NJ at 3:40pm, I live in Southern California). Usually this stuff all flies into LA and then they have to drive it south for about an hour before it's in my area. Unless they move very quickly in the next few hours, I'm not sure that I see them getting it on the delivery truck in time tomorrow morning.

I leave to go out of town for a couple of days Friday morning, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of margin for error as far as the delivery goes. Kinda sucks too since I'm hoping to use it over the weekend. Still, I've rarely seen FedEx miss a deadline, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Dude, don't trip. I receive between 7-10 FedEx 2nd Day Air packages a week because of the nature of my work [They deliver to my residence since I work from home]. They always deliver on time when they say they will-- regardless where your package is at. Most of the stuff I get comes from the east coast as well, and it does come when they say it will. Never underestimate what FedEx does 'behind the scenes' during 'afterhours' [read:nonstop flight from EWK to LAX overnight]. If you were told tomorrow you'll have it, then tomorrow you shall. FedEx is not UPS, FedEx can actually be trusted.
    Good to know, thanks... guess I've had to deal with DHL and UPS one too many times

I once had a package dissappear off of DHL's system for a week... during which time no one could tell me where it was. Their scheduled delivery time was pushed back a week, then all of a sudden it reappeared. I finally had to go pick it up at their local center as since it seemed like they'd never get around to putting it on a truck to acutally deliver it.
    Last edited by ajabbari; 06/15/2006 at 02:58 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast