Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Try a Bluetooth sync - i find it's more consistant than the serial connection...
    I have the 64 bit version of the Vista Beta. Not only are the drivers not available, but since it shuts down the USB port when it doens't find a driver - I also can not charge my phone throught the USB port. It took some tweaking to get just the wireless drivers to work, but thats for a different forum. I looked all over for 64bit drivers, but to no avail.

Anyone know of any?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Even though I haven't tested it yet there might be yet another workaround for Hotsyncing... There is also a app called Palm file Browser 1.3 that it is freeware, and it let's you access files on the Treo itself. It also does not use Hotsync but it requires an application on the PC.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...m_File_Browser
    Last edited by migs; 06/14/2006 at 01:21 PM.
    has anyone who installed only office 2007 been able to use documents to go?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    has anyone who installed only office 2007 been able to use documents to go?
    I have been able to sync just fine. I'm syncing with Treo 650 and not 700P. I do have to save the file type as a Word 2003 file first. I always leave the file in the native format and not the Docs to Go format. My version of Docs to Go is 8.003 Premium.
    reading other posts on brighthand the issue exists on 700p W/office 07. Dataviz is aware of the problem and should correct it in future releases (hopefully)
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I have been able to sync just fine. I'm syncing with Treo 650 and not 700P. I do have to save the file type as a Word 2003 file first. I always leave the file in the native format and not the Docs to Go format. My version of Docs to Go is 8.003 Premium.
    So....are you also able to Hotsync or use the Palm Quick Install?
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    So....are you also able to Hotsync or use the Palm Quick Install?
    Both, but I did not install Vista and I am using a 650 and not a 700P. I only installed Office Plus 2007.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    Both, but I did not install Vista and I am using a 650 and not a 700P. I only installed Office Plus 2007.
    Oh, O.K. I thought you were the first to figure out how to Hotsync with Windows Vista......
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Will install Windows Vista BETA this weekend and will report back to see if I can find a workaround for Hotsyncing apps and dbs
    contact dataviz at http://www.dataviz.com/eforms/feedba...2007%20Support to rquest office 2007 support please. The more they hear from us the faster they will release a fix.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I ended up chickening out installing Vista. However a user at mytreo.net has succesfully installed the Palm software on his computer with Windows Vista and is Hotsycing no problem according to him.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12